𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 - 𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭

Lootos quickly catched up to his child who was taking a walk up the hill surrounding the old mansion.

His hands were tucked into his pockets and he was walking next to his son, who still seemed upset over Kims words.

"She didn't left us, did she?", Ghost asked with his look to the ground. Lootos sighed and took a look at his son.

"No, of course not", he said while Ghost asked what actually happened. He couldn't tell him. It was... too hard for him. Mentally but also too hard to explain.

"Look at me, Loo! I'm not a child anymore" Ghost complained while he looked at his dad who seemed... unsure what he should answer.

"I'm not a child anymore", Ghost said while his dad shock his head "Well... still a bit." His son sighed and was upset.

He didn't know why his dad wouldn't tell him what happened to their family member.

"I'm old enough to know about the most important thing in my life. Do you really think I wouldn't know why I don't go to a normal school? Or why we move from town to town? You're searching for her since years..."

Ghost said, with his father who still didn't want to answer him.

"And then the book... but I don't know how these two things add up to..." Lootos started walking again and sighed.

"Ghost...", he said quietly and sat down on an old, rusty bench which was looking over the little sea and the Mansion from Kim.

"Loo! You have to tell me something", Ghost complained as he quickly catched up to him and sat next to him. His father was looking at the sea and the ducks on it.

The sun was setting and it was peaceful.

Couldn't it be like that forever?