𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐬

And as Kodzu was walking towards Ghost, his father tried to escape from the other men that were holding him down.

He came closer and closer... and then suddenly Cooki jumped up and held him tight on the neck.

Immediately Kodzu seemed panicked as Cookis Hands got hotter and hotter.
"Get off me!", he yelled, but Cooki stayed on him and told him: "No one gets hurt."

He said it calmly, maybe even a bit cold. But his flames weren't cold as he lit his hands on fire and with that burned Kodzus Shirt.

"Yes! The Fire, the Fire!", screamed Kodzu as he tried to get him away from him.

But Cooki remained with his hands on his shoulders. "Isn't that what we agreed? Isn't that what we agreed?!", he just said with a sharp voice as he looked into Kodzus panicked eyes and the young man nodded.

"Yes! We agreed, we agreed, we agreed!", he repeated over and over until finally Cooki let him go.
With a warning look on his face at least.

Kodzu was still shocked, grabbed his necklace with the cross and whispered some prayers.

He was a very scared person, when it came to powers like these and tended to pray, whenever he encountered them.

"Evil spirits, go away... evil spirits go away..."

Panicked from all this trouble, Ghost could break free, as the man holding him tight let loose after Cooki spoke his warning.

He immediately ran to Lootos and hugged him. His father held him close to him.

He was scared that something might happen to his beloved son.

"Alright, get them to the Van", said the young man with several markings on his face, which name was Cenotaph.

Lootos immediately looked at him. Not believing what he just heard, he said: "You're not taking them too."

But the young man just replied that it was Servers Order's that they took the whole group with them.

He came closer to Father and Son, as he then grabbed Ghost and pulled him away from Lootos.

"I mean, we do need an little advantage... to make Daddy read", he said with a grin as he forced Ghost and Kim with him and the other men.

"Ghost!", yelled Lootos after them as he tried breaking free from the men holding him and succeeded.

He rushed to Cooki and grabbed him tight at his throat.

"Don't drag my son into this! For God's Sake, he's just a child!", he yelled and looked him in the face, then right at his chest as he then opened up Cookis Jacket and pulled „Inkheart“ out of it.

"What's this?!", said Lootos with disbelief. Cooki panicked "No...", he said, with Lootos interrupting him and saying:

"The only hope to finding my sister!"