𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

Lootos quickly fled, he needed to get away from Cooki as fast as possible.

So he ran, almost past his son, who he looked at in disbelief and somewhat anger

. "I told you to stay in the car! Now come!"

Mocha, the little rat from Cooki, tried to run after him, squeaking and hissing at Lootos as he pushed Ghost in the direction of the old van.

Together they ran to it and jumped in their seats. Lootos quickly started the old car and left the scene with his son.

Leaving Cooki behind, who ran after them and screamed that he only wanted to help them.

Of course Lootos didn't trust him as he leaned back in his seat and speeded to the open streets.

The chase slowly ended. And so Ghost grabbed Lootos' bag and tried to open it, but Lootos quickly snatched it and threw it behind them in the backseat.

"No, stop that", he said. But Ghost starred at him with such an anger.

"No, I wanna see the book!", he yelled at his father, who shock is head and turned his eyes from his son, to the street and then back.

"You're not even allowed to touch that book, do you understand?", his words were serious.

Ghost almost didn't think, that was his father in the seat next to him, but it was.

"No, I don't understand, Loo! What even is that book and why did the scary man wanted to have it so bad? And why did he call you Silvertongue?"

Ghost actually didn't understand why his father was so scared and panicked when he saw the man with purple hair whose name is supposed to be Cooki.

He didn't understand what was so special about that book and he wanted to know. Or why he was valled Silvertongue as it was a freaky nickname or some kind.

Usually his father always told him... but now...

"I can't tell you" his father said, his face saddened and the anger slowly left him. Ghost still was somewhat angry at him.

"You have to tell me", he said, but his father only shock his head. "No. I have to protect you."

"And your aunt."