𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

"Ghost... go in the car", Lootos said with disbelief. His eyes were wide, his mouth half-open.

He seemed... to be in panic as he saw the weird man.

Lootos quickly pushed Ghost behind him and to the direction of the car. His son didn't really wanted to leave him, so he gave on a little complain.

"Don't worry, Ghost. It's just an old friend. Now go"

His son didn't really trust his words, but... for now, he left the scene, entering the car which was parked at the end of the street.

"Let's go on a little walk, shall we?", the young man said with a mysterious look on his face. Lootos didn't really wanted to go, but... he gave a promise long time ago.

So they walked through the cold and snowed in streets.

Mocha, the little rat ran beside them, hopping over stones and little hills of snow while her Owner had his hand on Lootos' shoulder guiding him, but also making sure he didn't ran away.

"I've been watching you. I always were a step behind you, waiting that you will find the thing you were looking for all these years", the young man with purple hair said.

His voice was rough, as he would have smoked for years or never drank a sip of water.

Lootos scrunched up his nose "Just... tell me what you want", he said, his voice angered.

Suddenly the man pushed him a bit backward against a wall.

"I want you to turn things back to normal after all these years... and... I'm here to warn you. Server knows where you are staying. His men are already there waiting for you and your little son to come home. He wants you to read"

Lootos let out a sigh and shock his head. "Well... I don't read anymore", he said with a monotone voice.

The strange man rolled his eyes a bit, rubbing his hands against eachother as if they were cold. They let out a warm little light, as if he would make fire with his pure hands.

"If he finds you... do you think you even have a choice?"