𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

Ghost left the car with quick feet.

He sat in there for a long time... waiting for the return of his father and he became more and more scared that something might have happened.

So he ran into the Direction in where his father and the strange man went. He was worried and kept a low profile, so he wouldn't get catched.

"Sent me home, Silvertongue. I've been here for too long!", he heard the man say.

He had a painful expression on his face. Not because he was hurt physically. But mentally.

"I'm sorry I can't help you. You know what will happen, it's uncontrollable..."

Lootos seemed serious about this, even tho his son around the corner, who peeked into the street to watch them, didn't knew what they were talking about.

"There must be a way... just... just give me the book", the man replied to his words and hold out his hand to Lootos. Demanding for the Book he just now found.

Lootos shock his head. "What book? I don't have a book", of course he lied.

He sure had it. But... he couldn't just give it to him... that would ruin his plan and life. "You don't have it?", the Man said, pointing his Finger to Lootos' bag.

"What's in the bag, hm?" He began to smile, a bit dangerous and scary, not as the happy smiles you might know when someone brings you a cup of warm tea.

"You finally found it, huh? Isn't it weird how I turned up the very moment you found it? Sometimes... it's just written in the stars"

Lootos' face turned angry. He would never read. He would never give him the book.

"But it's not, Cooki!", he yelled and pushed him in the snow, making his escape.