𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

"Don't even think about wasting my time, go away", his father read from a sign outside the metal gate.

They were finally in the Netherlands. Full of Nature and the House they wanted to enter almost resembled a little mansion, near a little sea with lots of woods and quiet time around.

But despite the old gate with the rude sign, Lootos entered the stone path with a squeaking noise of the old metal behind him.

His son walked next to him, with an questioning look on his face.

Lootos went to the old wooden door and rang the bell multiple times. Ghost instead looked around and sighed.

"That cousin must be real nice...", he said and walked over to his dad who reassured him: "You will like her", but right as he said that, a voice of an older woman halled through the door.

"Now shut it out with that goddamn bell!" Ghost just looked at his dad with disbelief "After a while", his father added, before the door got quickly opened by a older woman with short purple hair.

At first she looked a bit... rude and angered, but as she saw who was at her door, her face softened, atleast a little bit.

Awkwardly Lootos smiled at her "Kim", he greeted her, hovering his look over his cousin who was apparently reading a book at the time they rang the bell.

"Well if that isn't a surprise...", Kim, his cousin said with disbelief in her voice.

Her and Lootos weren't that close or atleast they didn't visit eachother much. Lootos traveled a lot, and Kim mostly stayed here in the Netherlands. And also from their family, it was only them and Ghost left.

But still... they were family.