𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Cooki pressed his teeth against eachother as he said: "My only hope of going home!"

As he saw the two men fighting, Ghost started to cry and questioned his fathers words as he thought, he might have lied to him.

"What is it? When are you going to tell me what's going on?", he cried loudly as he was trying to break free from the men and get to his father.

Instead of Lootos answering, Cooki looked at the child and said: "Has your father ever read you a bedtime story, Ghost?"

Lootos tried to stop him by shaking his shoulder.

"You might want to ask him why."

As Lootos violently shook the young man with purple hair, he grabbed the book out of his hand

"Give me this!", he yelled but Kodzu interrupted and grabbed „Inkheart“ out of the father's grasp.

"I'll take that!" And then the men started to get Kim and Ghost out of the destroyed home.

Lootos grew angry. This book was his only hope and he had just found it.

And now?

Now he pushed the men that were holding him aside and tried to run to his family.

But promptly got kicked in the back with one of the planks from the destroyed bookshelves.

With an grunt he fell to the ground as he closed his eyes and got dragged out of the house with Kim and his son.