50

Art by Sockpaws!, DeepFriedFury, lo0mil and Twitch_Phantom.
TW - none
CW - swearing, fluff

ONE YEAR LATER

KARL -

"I never want to go on another plane again," Alex complained as we walked through Heathrow Airport. Sapnap chuckled,
"Fine, we'll leave you here when we go back to America then," He told the seven year old who gasped and shook his head.
"No! You can't leave me! Dad, Papa wants to leave me behind," Alex wailed, clinging to the sleeve of my coat. I rolled my eyes at Sapnap and stopped walking.

I knelt down in front of our son.
"We're not leaving you Alex. Papa and I love you very much okay?" I pulled him into a quick hug.
"Yeah, we'd never leave you," Sapnap chimed in. Tina, who was holding Sapnap's hand nodded,
"I wouldn't let them leave you Ally," She said matter of factory to her brother who grinned.
"Thanks guys!" He cheered.

"Okay, come on we need to get going, Dream and George are waiting for us," I directed my family away from baggage claim and towards the main part of the airport. Everything was decorated for Christmas, lights blinked merrily in different colours and decorations added to the overwhelming mass of colours and things filling the room.

My eyes scanned the crowd of people and after a moment my gaze caught on two familiar faces standing beside s huge christmas tree. A very tall blond man was searching the crowd whilst the shorter brunette beside him was adjusting something on the stroller in front of them.

I lead Sapnap and the twins towards the pair. Once we were close enough, I shouted,
"Dream! George! Hi!" I waved wildly at them and Sapnap joined in, grinning. The couple spotted us and waved back. We reached them and our ears were immediately assaulted by the cries of their six month old son.
"Sorry for the noise," George said,
"This is what we get for naming our child after the loudest child we've ever known," Dream added, making us all laugh.

We hadn't seen Dream and George in person for a while. They looked the same but older. George had a short stubbly beard which suited him well. Dream's hair was longer than last time I'd seen it, his blonde locks curling around his ears slightly. Parenthood suited them both. They'd adopted a baby boy just after it was born and even though they complained about how loud he was, you could see that they both adored him.

Sapnap and I moved to hug Dream and George. After we broke apart, I said,
"Guys, this is Tina and Alex. Tina, Alex, this is Dream and George," I introduced them with a smile. George's eyes lit up.
"Last time I saw you guys, you must've been three," He remarked. Alex, our more social child, nodded solemnly.
"I've grown up a lot since then. I'm mature now," He told George who smiled. I snorted with laughter.

"Okay, Mr Mature, were you not just about to throw a tantrum five minutes ago because you didn't want to be left in England but you hate planes?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"No that must've been someone else," Alex said airily, waving his hand. Tina fell about laughing. She looked up at George,
"He's not very mature," She told him in a quiet voice. George chuckled and nodded,
"I can see that. I'm guessing you're the mature twin?" He crouched down so he was on eye level with her.

Tina grinned and stood up a bit straighter,
"Yes, I'm the mature one," She said proudly. She surveyed George for a moment before tentatively moving forward and giving him a hug. His eyes widened in mild surprise but after a moment, he hugged her back. After she's hugged George, Tina moved towards Dream and said, "You're very tall Mr,"

Dream smiled and his eyes twinkled.
"Thank you," He said, his voice amused. "I like your outfit," He remarked after a moment. Tina grinned down at the pink skirt with a white t-shirt tucked into it.
"Thank you," She gave Dream a quick hug, hiding her face shyly. We all smiled at each other.

"Okay," Dream clapped his hands together, "Let's get going. It's snowing outside so we need to hurry up because Tommy hates the cold," He smiled down at the baby who had decided that he was going to be quiet for a little bit. George nodded in agreement,
"It was a nightmare getting him in here, an old lady in the car park threatened to call the police because he was crying too loudly,"

I laughed lightly.
"He's doing a great job of taking after his namesake," Sapnap said as the group of us headed for the exit to the airport. Tina grabbed my hand.
"They're nice, Dad, I like them" She whispered, gesturing to Dream and George. I grinned,
"I'm glad, kiddo," I told her.

Alex grabbed Sapnap's hand and started tugging him towards the exit, practically bouncing up and down with excitement.
"Papa! There's snow! Can we touch it?" Alex dragged Sapnap out of the doors.
"I'm sure there'll be snow at Dream and George's house," He said, clearly not wanting to be near the snow just yet.

————

We managed to make it back to Dream and George's house mostly dry. Alex had thought it would be an excellent idea to 'stash snowballs in his pockets 'for later'. It hadn't crossed his mind that the snow would melt. When we arrived at Dream and George's home in London, Sapnap took Alex upstairs to find clean and warm clothes.

The sun was already beginning to set and Alex and Tina were exhausted from the flight. Dream and George had two spare rooms, one for the twins and one for Sapnap and I. We put Tina and Alex to bed and joined Dream and George downstairs in the living room.

"We finally got Tommy to sleep," George quietly cheered as he made hot chocolate. I grinned. Sapnap collapsed on the couch and pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me in a loving manner.
"I've missed you guys so much," I said as Dream collapsed on the other side of the couch.
"We've missed you to," Dream smiled as George nodded in agreement.

After a moment, George, with Dream's help, brought four mugs of hot chocolate into the room. He grabbed the tv remote.
"What are we watching?" He said as he and Dream cuddled up at the other end of the couch.
"A movie," Sapnap replied, "With swearing. Sofia the First never fucking swears,"

All of us burst out laughing and Dream said,
"Okay, a film with swearing. How about a horror film?" He asked.
"It?" I asked, taking a sip from my hot chocolate. We all agreed on it and Dream found it quickly enough.

"I bet you looked like Richie when you were a kid, just with different coloured hair," Sapnap whispered halfway through the film.
"Shut up. I hate you," I whispered back. He chuckled lowly then paused.
"You don't actually hate me, right?" He asked, fiddling with the wedding ring on my finger I chuckled and turned my head to kiss him.

"No darling. I love you. I love you more than anything.
I could never ever
Hate You,"

Word count - 1211

A/N -
Hello!
Thoughts?

Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!

Thanks for reading!