Original Stories - Voting

Hello!
So, these are the three story ideas that I have. Hopefully I'll write all three of them but I'm giving you guys the chance to vote on which one you want first.

So here they are - (These aren't the official titles)

Apocalypse.
The year is 2048.
Three years after a toxic bomb started a viral pandemic that killed almost the entire population of the world.
Theodore, Elena and Lev are best friends. They have been surviving in an underground bunker since the near extinction of humans. But now they have a problem. They've run out of supplies. Their only option is to venture out into the lost civilisation.
But what happens then they meet Dylan, a boy their age who's been living in a small secluded cottage away from the danger of the pandemic? What happens when he offers the three a place to stay and tells then about a safe zone, a country which survived the attack? And what happens when Theodore finds himself catching feelings for Dylan?

School Camp.
Michael and Sam used to be best friends. That was until Michael was outed and everybody turned against him, even Sam. After being bullied, Michael decided to move schools.
Now, four years later. Michael and Sam's worlds collide once more when the rivalry between their schools' football teams goes too far and both teams are forced to spend two weeks together at a school camp. Michael thinks he'll be able to just keep his distance from Sam, but that gets a little difficult when the amount of people are miscounted and Sam and Michael end up sharing a room with only one bed.

Private School.
At Allium Valley Private Boarding School, the Allium Ball is the most talked about event of the year. The ridiculously fancy school dance where every Prince finds his Princess. Every single person is excited. Except of course for Oliver Robinson and Benito Amato. Ollie and Ben are roommates. They're also boyfriends. They've been successfully keeping their relationship a secret since the start of the year. The only problem is that it's difficult to keep a relationship secret when the Allium Ball is right around the corner and everyone in school is suddenly very interested in other people's love lives. Ollie and Ben aren't sure they'll be able to stay a secret for much longer and the approaching Allium Ball is putting a tear in their relationship that they might not be able to fix.

————

Thank you for voting!
Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!