𝟎𝟒 - ᴊᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜɪᴇғ.

chapter four,
jeans thief.

chapter four,jeans thief

2001

‧₊˚ BELLAMY GILMORE had been adjusting her skirt the whole walk to Luke's diner, which had been hard, considering she was walking with crutches, she was about to ask for a ride to Luke's, but Lorelai offered to take Rory to school so she didn't bother asking. "you need help, Gilmore?" Jack Bonavich offered the girl, joining her walk.

"i hate this fucking cast, and i hate Dave Jennings" she muttered angrily, "you look good though" he earned a slap to his chest, "as much as i want to say thank you, it's really not helping"

he laughed, taking the crutches from her, and picking her up, "do you need to go back home to change your skirt?" she shook her head, holding the back of his head. "i think i have spare clothes at Luke's"

"you really need a car, Gilmore"

"trust me, i know" she sighed, she planned on buying a car with the money she earned from working at the diner. she almost had enough to buy Richard Kelly's red convertible that he no longer wanted.

the two made their way to Luke's, Jack let her down to walk into the building, the bell dinging as the door shut behind them, "Lucas! can i change in your bathroom" he immediately nodded, "please! your skirt is too short"

"yeah, yeah" she made her way up the stairs, leaving the Bonavich boy to order a muffin for himself while she changed, "why are you here again?" Jess asked, placing his foot into his left foot.

"you should feel honored to be in my presence"

"i need to change, this skirts too short"

"really? i don't think so" she rolled her eyes, watching his travel down to her ass. "eyes up here, book thief!" he showed his infamous smirk, while she flipped him off.

"do you know where Luke put my spare clothes?" she asked him, searching around the room. "no- why do you even have spare clothes? don't you think it's a little weird to be up here all the time?" she shook her head.

"no." she laughed, "can i borrow some jeans or something?" he rolled his eyes, heading over to the dresser he shared with Luke and threw a pair of black pants at her head.

"they probably won't even fit you"

"well, we'll just see" she went into the bathroom, before changing out of the skirt and into the jeans, they fit perfectly which really took her by surprise. "these look sexy on me, i might have to come and steal your jeans more often, Mariano"