𝟏𝟗 - ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs.

chapter nineteen,
friends.

chapter nineteen,friends

2002

‧₊˚BELLAMY GILMORE had butterflies in her stomach. not because the boy holding her, but the feeling that something wasn't right.

she couldn't really explain the feeling, other than the voice in the back of her mind saying "shit's about to go down" she ignored it, though.

she had invited Logan to the Annual Stars Hollow Dance Marathon. mainly as a joke, wondering if he'd actually go through with dancing at 6am, till however long they lasted.

the thought of him meeting Rory and Lorelai irked her- she'd hate nothing more than them meeting. so she decided she wouldn't introduce them.

she'd avoid those two like a plague.

simple.

she had a few reasons for this, as she knew it'd be incredibly awkward- her mom would make some kind of joke that'd inevitably make him feel awkward, and an uncomfortable silence would fall upon them.

and another one being Rory. there was too much history with Rory liking boys she knew Bellamy liked. she didn't want to risk this one.

she couldn't take it.

Bell had picked out a blue polka dotted dress that went perfectly with the theme ( though, she couldn't exactly be on theme with her bright pink hair ).

"i can't believe this is your idea of a date" Logan huffed, shaking his head as the couple moved side to side on the dance floor. "oh, you don't like dancing with me at 6 in the morning?"

"when i suggested it, i was kidding. but then you were like oh sure, fun!" she laughed, earning a huff, followed by a chuckle from him.

he spun her around, "so you're telling me this whole idea was a joke?" she stared at him sheepishly, a sly smile on her lips.

"you're evil, Birdie"

"why thank you"

they stared at each other for a couple of seconds, smiling to one another. "you want to stop dancing?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

Logan nodded his head, an innocent laugh escaping his lips. she nodded as well, before pulling him to the side. "thank you"

she let out a laugh, her eyes landing on a bored Jess and a sleeping Shane. "hey" she greeted to the boy, who send her a nod. "hey"