𝟏𝟏 - sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs.

chapter eleven,
secrets.

chapter eleven,secrets

2002

‧₊˚BELLAMY GILMORE was back in town, and that meant she was sitting on Jack's sofa in his basement again.

"when did he go?"

Jack and informed the girl that after the accident, Jess skipped town, and took a bus back to his mothers. she couldn't help but feel sad- especially knowing that it wasn't a good idea for him to be there.

"wednesday morning"

she hummed, "you okay, Gilmore?" he asked, going over to sit by her. "i need a hug" she answered, slinging her arms up in the air.

Jack did as told, and tackled her down. he hold onto her tightly, knowing it was exactly what she needed. "we need Kit back"

"you're telling me" she huffed, holding him just as tight as he was her. "have you talked to her?" she felt him nod his head. "just this morning"

Bell could tell that Kitty moving had affected Jack just as much, probably more than it did her. they each had a different bond.

"i miss her"

she frowned at his words. "me too" her hand slipped through his loose waves, massaging his head as a way to sooth his nerves. he needed this hug just as much as she did.

they were both alone.

together.

"we should start a band" he spoke. "a band?" he nodded his head. "i can play guitar- and obviously you have a killer voice. come on, Gil. we could do it"

she thought for a moment, "it doesn't sound too bad . ." he let out a chuckle, "are any of my ideas bad?"

"do you really want me to answer that?"

he shook his head, "absolutely not" they both knew, very well, that his ideas were- to put it lightly- absolute shit.

"we don't even have friends" she giggled, "how the hell are we gonna find bandmates?" it was true. it was Kitty, Jack, and Bell. they never needed anybody else.

"you think if i convince my mom she'd let Kit move in with me?" he brought up, her grip on his hair loosened, and she began to tap around his scalp.

"you could try" she answered. "but do you think Kitty wants to come home? i mean . . we all want to leave stars hollow . ."

she was right, and he knew that. but it didn't change how much he wanted her back. "so i guess she can't be in our band" he frowned.

"we could put up fliers around town?"

"do think it'll work?"

"hell yeah, it'll work!"

ੈ✩‧₊˚ "CAN I TELL you a secret?" Rory entered her sister's bedroom, shutting the door behind her

‧₊˚ "CAN I TELL you a secret?" Rory entered her sister's bedroom, shutting the door behind her. she had a smile set on her face as she walked over to Bell.

"do i have a choice?" Bell chuckled, before sitting up straight to hear the so called secret Rory was about to tell her. "spill"

Rory looked back at the door one more time before sitting on the end of the bed. "i was in New York today"

"New York? why were you in New York?"

her smile never wiped away, "to see Jess"

if there was any tug or slight smile on Bell's face before, it definitely disappeared. she stared at her twin in confusion, "to see Jess? why?"

Rory looked down to her fingers, fumbling with them. "he asked me to" those words tugged at every string on Bell's heart, it stung.

"he called you?"

she thought they were friends. hell, she even convinced herself that maybe . . maybe, he liked her. but in this very moment, she was shot with reality.

he clearly liked Rory.

"do you like him?"

a blush flashed over the girls cheeks, "i know i shouldn't! i'm dating Dean . . but Jess, he gets me"

"i'm sure he does" Bell muttered under her breath. "hm?" Bellamy shook her head. "nothing. i don't know what you want me to say, Rory"

"what should i do?" a shrug fell of Bell's shoulders. "you're the relationship expert. i've never been in one" Rory rolled her eyes, "Dean's my first boyfriend. i don't know what to do"

"if you loved Dean, you wouldn't be thinking about Jess this way. the fact that you're questioning it should tell you the answer"

Rory let out a sigh. "don't tell mom, please"

"wouldn't dream of it"

the younger twin examined Bell's expression, she looked sad? confused? hurt? "Bell?"

"hm?"

"do you like Jess? i thought you were just friends . ."

"yeah"

"oh"

"yeah, oh."