Chapter 6

When returned from the Dragon Palace to his residence, Donnan Bei plopped down on his bed with his coat on. Half slept, he heard someone walking to the door slippered, pausing for a moment and then walking away again. He squinted and saw a shadow through the gap under the door and raised his voice to ask "Who is it?" Gu Li's voice came and he got up and opened the door.

"Are you all right? Why aren't the lights on?" Gu Li asked, standing in the doorway with a large bag at her feet,Donnan Bei did not answer and turned round and went into the washroom.

When he came out again, Gu Li had already taken everything out of the bag and put it on the table, six cans of beer and various snacks such as beef jerky, dried tofu and chicken feet, and looked at Donnan Bei with her hands behind her back and said, "You look like a fugitive."

"What are you doing to me?" Donnan Bei asked.

"Can't I find you if there's nothing to do?" Gu Li said, reaching out from behind her back, holding a long, thin cardboard box and handing it to Donnan Bei, "It's for you, thank you for saving me last time."

"What a big deal?" Donnan Bei took it and said, "Dunhill, brand name! But our ties are allocated by the company, we can't wear other colors."

"You'll need it sooner or later." Gu Li said, "I am really looking for you, are you free tomorrow?"

"No." East South said.

"What about the day after tomorrow?" Gu Li said.

"Not available." Donnan Bei said.

Gu Li sulked and paused for a moment and said, "What do you mean? I'm not welcome?" She turned around and walked out.

Donnan Bei hurriedly followed her and grabbed her arm and said, "Sorry, I'm in a bad mood."

Gu Li turned around and looked at Donnan Bei's face and said, "What's wrong?"

Donnan Bei dropped Gu Li's arm and said, "It's about relatives." He opened a can of beer, sat on the bed, took a sip and said, "What can I help you?"

"Well, handsome, I'm thinking of opening a home-wares store, selling pots and pans, bottles and jars. I planed to ask you to help me invested shop and location over the weekend." Gu Li said as she leaned against the door, arms folded.

"It's available." Dong Nan said.

"Really? Then it's a deal!" Gu Li said with a smile showing her canine teeth, grabbing a can of beer and opening it before clinking it with Donnan Bei and taking a sip, sitting next to him.

"Your foot is better?" Donnan Bei asked as he looked at Gu Li's foot.

"Well, it's fine, look, there's only a little scar, my skin recovers quickly." Gu Li said as she threw off flip-flop and held out her foot to wiggle , her five toes stretched out freely, the veins clearly visible under the fair skin.

"You have nice feet." Donnan Bei said.

"All look beautiful!" Gu Li said, spreading her toes with both feet together.

"What have you been busy doing these days? " Donnan Bei said

"Busy cleaning my den." Gu Li said, "I've been looking for you, and you're always away."

"I've been in the library most of the time." Donnan Bei said.

"You are so fond of reading?" Gu Li said.

"You can think about life at the library." Donnan Bei said.

The next day, after visiting the shopping mall, Gu Li and Donnan Bei sat down at an Cantonese herbal tea shop and ordered two herbal jelly, Gu Li asked eagerly, "How are you feeling?suitable?"