Chapter 7

After visiting all the outlets, Donnan Bei took the initiative to report to Mei Hui.

After listening to the report, Mei Hui said: "I can imagine the problems you reflected, Rong has also reflected before, although not as systematic and in-depth as you, and she couldn't handle. First, about work skills, it is related to our business rapid growth, there are too many new employees, we had no enough time to train them for pre-job, you should get more involved in day to day guidance, improve their job skills."

"The Second issue about loose management, it is related to system. We implement the dual management on outlets staff, there is no effective way to improve it at the moment, so we can only take our time."

"Next, on the issue of risk prevention. Security and risk prevention is the primary goal of traditional banking, no matter how strict and cautious, let's take care of the international settlement first, focus on maintaining visibility of Shencheng Bank."

"As for the business expansion you mentioned is certainly important, the leaders have always emphasized on making it bigger and stronger, especially that business is the highest margin among all businesses. Although it is not in a fierce competitive market yet, but our marketing is almost nil and our customer management is very passive, I think you can try to create."

"Finally on the revenue generation, it's delicate and difficult to seize. The staff in our department have complained for a long time that staffs worked in other departments and branches often engaged in activities,access to benefits. But the leaders know where their money comes from, they are just letting go, but in everything we need to master the boundary. My principle is, don't break the law, don't affect the main business, and don't make public."

"I understand, I'll think about it." Donnan Bei said, "There is another problem, I want to visit a few clients, I don't know in what capacity am I good? "

"Just print Account Manager on your business card, no one will believe you if you print it as the head of the bank." Mei Hui said with a smile.

Donnan Bei designed a questionnaire based on the type of business, nature, size,region, time of account opening, capital status, and service requirements of the bank for the international business department's corporate clients, and after work he was still in his seat designing a customer visit route on a map of Shenzhen when Mei Hui passed by and said, "Don't you leave?"

"Soon." Donnan Bei looked up and said.

"Are you free this evening?" Mei Hui said, "Do me a favour? I've bought some furniture to be delivered tonight and I'm afraid I can't manage it alone."

"No problem." Donnan Bei said and began to clear the table, then went back to her newly rented house with Mei Hui.

After the delivery workers left, Mei Hui stood in the living room, her arms crossed as she stared at the unpacked furniture.

"How are you going to put up?" Dong Nan asked.

"How else can I put up?" Mei Hui said with a glance at Donnan Bei.

"A hundred different ways, depending on the lifestyle you like." Donnan Bei said.

"Such as?" Mei Hui said.

"For example, if you rarely eat at home, you can fix it all in the kitchen, and then put the sofa in the first entrance position." Donnan Bei said, "The living room could be turned into a personal hobby space, with a treadmill, a TV on the wall opposite the treadmill, a rocking chair and a small tea table next to it, a desk against the wall, a piece of felt, and the four treasures, and you'd be in a literary family. Turn the balcony to a garden, and hang a birdcage."