Chapter 13

Donnan Bei woke up to find Gu Li gone, he rolled over hard a few times to test the elasticity of the mattress, sunk his head into the pillows with his eyes closing, touching the soft, dry sheets and covers, sniffing the room, feeling his legs where Gu Li's smooth legs had rested last night, his ribs where Gu Li's breasts had been pressed against, when his body was responding. his grabbed the swelling part through his underwear and then reached into to gently caress.

Suddenly the door was opened and Donnan Bei withdrew his hand and sat up abruptly, his face flushed,bewildered.

Gu Li stood still, looking at the embarrassed expression on his face as she turned her head and walked into the room and placed the stuff in hands on the small table.

"You slept soundly." Gu Li said, "Brush your teeth, wash your face, I packed you steamed vermicelli roll and soy milk."

Over breakfast, Donnan Bei asked about Gu Li's shop.

Gu Li said, "I've looked at a lot more places since then, and after analysing them according to your logic none of them seemed ideal, so I finally decided to implement the second plan you said, which is to rent a small shop on the first floor first, and I am going to sign the contract in the next few days."

"You'll have to take a good look at the contract, there's always something fishy going on." Donnan Bei said.

Gu Li nodded and said, "Wicked world, I know."

"What was it you went to the library yesterday to see me about?" Donnan Bei asked.

"So many things to ask you for help with, shop planning, shop name, shop sign, merchandise selection and pricing, etc. since you know so much." Gu Li said, " I just found out yesterday that you can also draw and have run an advertising agency, so it can't be anyone else."

"Then let's concentrate on that today." Donnan Bei said, "There's a painting class tomorrow."

"Great." Gu Li said, "You're teaching at the painting class? Can you teach me too?"

"Someone else is teaching me." Donnan Bei said.

"I feel like you should be good at drawing, why are you still learning?" Gu Li asked.

"I'm just having fun with a group of art lovers." Donnan Bei said.

"I'm going too." Gu Li said.

The next afternoon as the two stood together on the side of the road waiting for the middle-size bus, Donnan Bei turned his head from time to time to look at Gu Li.

"Doesn't it bother you to follow me?" Donnan Bei said.

"Hahahahaha! It doesn't bother me." Gu Li said and laugh, "It is the question should I ask you."

"I'm just used to being alone." Dong Nan said.

"Will get used to being followed by me." Gu Li said with a cheeky smile.

Following Donnan Bei into the classroom, Gu Li exclaimed, "It's so artistic," then hurriedly asked him, "Which one did you draw?"

"You can find it yourself." Donnan Bei said with a wave of his hand.

Gu Li crossed the easels, muttering to herself: "This one is definitely not, it's too petty ...... This one is quite good, but ......stiff, this one is just a child's drawing, it's worse than mine! This one looks like ...... but it's in the wrong place, brother wouldn't sit so close to the front ......"

Finally she stopped in front of Donnan Bei's easel, bent down and looked closer, then straightened up and looked at Donnan Bei without speaking.

Donnan Bei walked over and sat down, ready to change the sketch paper.