1-2: The Squad Of The Twisted.

Ruby's POV

Initiation Test is about to start and I was excited but also kind of nervous. Professor Ozpin told us that we have to find these chess pieces. Oh and the first person you make eye contact with is your partner. That part kinda scares me, I don't want a partner that doesn't like me.

As we all being launched into the air i can't help but wonder who my partner gonna be. He said that the first person you make eye contact with is your partner. My first thought was finding Yang as soon as possible. I mean she's my sister and she's the one i know the most. But maybe i should find someone else like maybe Jaune or that Blake girl! Or maybe even Weiss, although I doubt that's a good idea. Sigh I wish Y/N was here... if he was here and accepted early, i would've find him and he'll be my partner. He would like that...

Y/N's POV

It was just another typical average day. Yesterday i went toe to toe with the Wild Buffalo but in the end I was knock out. Next thing i woke up back at my place. My Butler told me everything that i missed and i found out that HE WAS THE BOXER OF ASHTHRONE. But thanks to him and the police, it's safe to say that the Wild Buffalo is now behind bars.

Now that Finding out that my butler, Matthew was the Boxer of Ashthrone and putting a stop to the Wild Buffalo things have calm down a bit. The Wild Buffalo is in jail with the Masked Masquerader. Or was it the Masked Masquerade. Either way things have died down a bit. I was having lunch at his favorite restaurant. My lunch? A nice sandwich with bacon and cheese fries, and a nice iced lemonade. Hey, I might be a hero but i'm also a teenager. As much as i love fighting crime I gotta relax once in a while. But anyways I just finished up eating and pay the bill. As I leave the restaurant and head home I heard something that I do not like.

"No! I can't find the Wild Buffalo anywhere!" A female proclaim.

My eyes widen as i turn around, that voice came from that hidden alleyway behind me. I stopped walking and move little by little to hear better, but not move too much to where the woman could see me.

"I told you! I couldn't find Punchy anywhere. He must've been captured like Claw, or what you call him? The Masked Masquerade?" She asked

My eyes widen, she's looking for the Masked Masquerade too? The Wild Buffalo... The Masked Masquerade... Is she working with those two? And who is she talking in her earpiece? Thank god i don't have to wear one thanks to Matthew's Semblance, Telepathic Link. Basically he can communicate me with his mind once he establish a Link.

But I peek out my head a little to see what the woman looked like but she was leaving. I couldn't get much of what she's wearing except for what was on her wrist. She was wearing a wristband with the letter T. But the T wasn't an average T, The T looked... twisted... I should start heading back home. I sighed as I thought my day was gonna be normal, guess not.

I reached my house and enter a code, yes you have to enter a code to enter the house, a six digit code. Once I walked inside, i close the door behind me and sighed. Looks like I do need to get to work. I head towards the living room, setting my drink on the table. Pushing a book forward on the bookcase, it automatically moves revealing my base. I walk inside with the bookcase closing behind me.

I saw Matthew checking on the suit, or maybe double checking? I don't know how long he's been checking on my suit. But I sat down on my chair in front of my supercomputer and began to type. Searching up logos that have a T, or more specifically a Twisted T.

"Oh, and what are you searching up there sir?" Matthew asked as he finishes restocking my suit.

"Apparently there's a woman along with someone else working with The Wild Buffalo and The Masked Masquerade." I explained.

"My! That sounds awful! If they get out..." Matthew saids

"I know, I know... But first I need to find out where they're from. Finding this Twisted T Logo is the first step." I told Matthew as i begin typing.

"I see... Well i finished restocking your suit, i'll be in my room if you need me." Matthew said as he leaves.

I nodded as i scrolled down clicking on every website. But so far the websites have lead to a clothes brand and or a shoes brand. Why are there so many Twisted T logos that lead to anything Fashion based!?

"Okay... going through Website by Website is not gonna work... What else can I do?" I asked myself.

That is a good question, what else could I do? I thought about it for a bit before i felt a switch being turned off. I searched up images of the Twisted T and began looking for the image that matches with the girl's waistband. I kept scrolling and scrolling till it was starting to get hopeless. I was about to give up until...

"Yesss! Got cha..." I softly said as a smile slowly appeared on my face.

I clicked on the Twisted T Logo and it lead me to a website with a photo of a man. Looks like some kind of introduction, his way of greeting people who come across his website. The man... just looking at him represents evil. He was wearing what appears to be a blue suit that was made for battle. He has short black hair but i couldn't see much of his hair due to the red cap he was wearing. What caught my eye first was his shoulders. Looks like it has gold plates on them. Huh... first time seeing a person wearing shoulder plates.

"Greetings... My name is Venkalth Roseburg and welcome to the Squad of the Twisted... Venkalth Roseburg huh? Venkalth..." I said to myself

I began opening a new tab on my Supercomputer and type in his name Venkalth Roseburg to see if i can get some information. News articles popped up when he was a kid to his young adult age, in his 20s. Again another criminal... killed his own parents ever since his semblance was activated at the age of 11. I search up his age to find out that Venkalth is 40 years old. Damn... 29 years since he killed his parents. Turns out the news article didn't explain much about his semblance.

There was another news article, it shows him again in his 20s. Venkalth Roseburg, a possible suspect? A suspect for what? As i kept reading my eyes widen and a gasp of shock and horro escaped from my lips.

"Oh no..." I said softly

Women... Women of human and faunus, both being kidnapped... Cops found out that a man kidnapped these five ladies but for what cause they don't know. Venkalth is one of those people that the cops believe that he kidnapped them. I thought back at the women in the alleyway. Was she one of those women that were kidnapped. No, can't be... the news article show the photos of the missing women... Actually it could be. I didn't saw her face but i saw her hair color, black. and there's one girl with that hair color. Her eye color is also black.

"Eleanore Barlow..." I said to myself

I sighed to myself as i grab my head, i was starting to get a headache. I decided to step back and take a break from it.

A/N: We like batman in this shit.