2-11: Putting On A Show

Author's POV

Back at Patch there was a spar going on. It was the next day and Y/N was fully healed up. Earlier today they were catching up and Y/N mentioned about his allies that he's been so close with, his team, the friends that he also called family. He offered and ask if they wanted to meet them which they of course accepted. It took a while as some of them were going on a mission.

Which lead us to where we are now as Qrow swing his scythe at Mori Calliope who blocks it with ease. Qrow changes his weapon, from his scythe to his sword as he decided to keep up the attack.

"You got it babe! Kick that old man's ass!" Kiara cheered as she watches her girlfriend blocked Qrow's aggressive assault.

"Both of them look even." Taiyang noted as he looks on noticing neither side giving an advantage towards the other.

"Mhm! But i think Mori has the advantage if Qrow's Semblance activate!" Baelz said as she was playing with Zwei

"What was the name of his semblance again?" Kiara asked

"It's called Misfortune. I think it's self explanatory and is shown in this sparring match." Taiyang asked getting the two girls to nod

Both Mori and Qrow were at there limit, breathing heavily. Both of them were enjoying this spar from one scythe user to another. Qrow decided to attack but then his semblance kicks in and he missed from exhaustion. Mori took the opportunity to sweep his legs, get him lay flat on his stomach, and aim her scythe towards him. Qrow try to get up only to feel the metal against the back of his skull.

"I believe that is game, set, and match." Mori said with a smile as Qrow sighed befote smiling himself.

"That was some fight, you truly got some skills." Qrow said as he was offer by Mori's hand, he took it.

"Wow! Looks like we just miss the fight." A voice said as everyone turns their head to see Y/N and Mumei. Zwei ran towards the Guardian of Civilization as she giggled holding him. Taiyang noticed the shopping bags that Y/N was holding.

"You two went shopping?" Taiyang asked

"Mhm, most of it is her stuff." Y/N said as he looks down to see the amount of things she bought

"Oh come on, it's not that much!" Mumei told him before they both giggled

Taiyang and Qrow looked at the couple. Y/N did tell them that he was dating two people. Fauna wasn't available to come because she was getting ready on a mission with some other members of the team. Mori's scroll ring before reading the text message.

"Hey guys, they are about to leave so if we want to say goodbye then we should head back!" Mori said getting everyone's attention. Mori looked at Baelz as she was about to remind her of something that the rat needed to do later, head to Beacon. Baelz nodded at her as if she knew what she was going to say.

"Well! Guess it's time for me to go." Y/N said as he walks toward Qrow and Tai.

"You grown so much kid, into a smart and professional Huntsman like me." Qrow joked making all three of them laugh.

"We'll see you again right?" Taiyang asked

"Of course!" Y/N answered as all three of them shared a fist bump.

They all smiled at each other as Y/N took a deep breath before walking over to Mori and everyone else. Mori smiles as she understood that Y/N just reunited with Qrow and Tai. As the leader of Holomyth she leans down whispering comforting words to the young man.

"Don't worry... You have all the time to see them again." Mori whispered making Y/N smile

Mori used her scythe and slashes through the air creating a portal. Mori, Kiara, Baelz, Mumei, and Y/N all walk through the portal before it closes behind them.