2-12: Deal

Ruby's POV

It was the next day and everyone couldn't forget what happened yesterday in Glynda's class. As Bartholomew Oobleck continues on his lecture, I couldn't help but think back to yesterday, I faced a Professional Huntress and took me down with ease. I can't help but think to herself of how much of a gap there was between me and Enma.

I remember watching all of the advice she gave to me after the fight. I also recalled the advice she gave to everyone else during their fight and it was useful advice. She gave so much advice i couldn't remember what she said to everyone, i only remember some. For Yang, she needed to control her anger. Her opponent did cut a strand of hair and she kinda lose control.

I don't think i remember someone giving Yang such a harsh lecture. I do remember her serious, almost cold eyes staring into Yang as she told her that she was throwing a temper tantrum. I think Yang got the message but honestly i'm not too sure.

For Pyrrha, she needs to stop relying more of her Semblance. Enma was able to noticed and she pointed out if there was an opponent that could cancel her semblance or has pure skills, then Pyrrha needed to focus on improving her skills.

"And that is how- Oh! Hello there!" Oobleck said pausing his lecture as the homeroom door open.

My head turns around to see Enma approaching the classroom with a smile. I think me along with everyone else was curious on what she's doing here. She didn't say that she was going to be here today, did she? Enma took a look at the classroom before looking back at Oobleck.

"It's been a while hasn't it Doctor?" She asked

"Indeed it has been! How can i help you?" He asked chuckling

"I was actually here to retrieve Ruby Rose, for Ozpin." She answered

My eyes widen a bit, Ozpin wants to see me? For what reason though, hopefully it's nothing too bad. I was a bit curious and i think my friends were also. I mean we all hang out after yesterday's combat class, we weren't at Beacon Academy. And we didn't went to anywhere that would get us in trouble, i mean Yang wanted to go to this new bar but we all decline.

"Oh, for Ruby Rose?" Oobleck asked

"Yeah, she's not in trouble or anything like that." Enma said, sending a reassuring smile towards me. That did made me calm down a bit.

"Well we are almost finished with our lecture, very well." Oobleck said with a smile.

I sigh to myself softly as i felt more relaxed knowing i was not in trouble. I quickly pack all my things before following Enma out of the classroom, closing the door. As we were walking, actually we weren't heading to Ozpin's office at all. We were heading outside of Beacon Academy.

"Okay, i might have lie." Enma said

"Huh? What do you mean you might have lie?" I asked confused

"Both me and Ozpin wanted to see you, just not in his office." Enma said with a warm smile.

"Oh, okay! So where are we going then?" I asked again

"There's this new restaurant that just opened, we're going to talk and eat there. It's all on me." Enma said as we continued walking to the restaurant.

——————————

"Mmm! This food is delicious! Hey, you know I don't mind paying for my own food Enma, or Ma'am?" I said as i continued eating my food