2-8: The Enigma Curse

Author's POV

"You sure you don't need any backup?" Winter asked through her scroll

"It's okay. This is a issue me and my team can handle. Besides you and the Aces Ops are still banged up so take it easy. I got this." Y/N smiled reassuring her

"All right, just be careful for me okay?" Winter said

"I will. Talk to you later." Y/N reply ending the call.

It has been a couple of days since the sudden random attack. But Y/N has once again been able to take care of the threat. He was filled in by Ina and IRyS about their mission to take care of a creature called the Enigma Curse. He was told that it looked like a giant demon, red eyes, slow but powerful and difficult to defeat. He sighed to himself as he heard footsteps behind them, the remaining members of Hololive all at Y/N's base.

"Well looks like you three are ready to go." Y/N smiled

"Mhm! We have no time to waste." IRyS said

"Enma, Jenma, and J Chad are probably holding their own and doing everything they can." Sana added

"Right. It's time for us to put down this curse. Everyone remember who they going for?" Y/N asked

"Yup. I got Bae and Gura. They are the most chaotic ones." Ina said

"I'm taking care of Kronii and Amelia!" IRyS answered

"I got Kiara and Mumei." Sana reply

"Good! Which leaves Mori and Fauna to me. Listen, after you free them from that Corruption Demon head straight for the Enigma Curse. Then we should be able to take them down." Y/N said which got all of them to nod their heads agreeing.

"Well if we all done strategizing it's time to head to Planet Sichestia." Ina said as her hand glow a dark red and a dark red circle appeared underneath.

Then in a instant all four of them are now in Planet Sichestia where it looks similar to planet Earth. Y/N looked around the area and noticed that it was somewhat in ruins. Then he noticed a gigantic demon far far away. He fly upwards more to get a better view and only it's body and arms are visible.

"That's the enigma curse?" Y/N asked

"Mhm, that's it. We wont be able to defeat it by ourselves." Ina said

"Yup, if we want a chance of defeating that thing we need everyone." IRyS added

"Then let's split up and bring the team back together!" Sana said with a big smile on her face.

Everyone nodded and split up to fight their opponents. Y/N was flying around using his ring as he was looking around for Mori and Fauna. Everywhere he looked at, it was just a messy scene. Is this the doing of that creature, how much destruction did it caused.

All that thinking got Y/N off guard as a vine reached toward his legs and yanked him down towards the ground. Y/N yelped in surprised before groaning in pain as he was met with the dirt the hard way. He wipe his face before staring at Fauna and Mori that were standing before them.

"Well that didn't take long enough..." Y/N said to himself as he stand up before getting in a battle stance.

Fauna and Mori were staring at him with evil smirks and wicked intentions. Mori made the first move charging towards Y/N. Y/N grabs his staff before meeting her head on. Every swing made was countered, both Y/N and Mori know each other so well. Mori tries to swing at him again only to miss.

It was then Fauna started shooting some gust of cold air at Y/N. Mori jumps out of the way and Y/N shields himself with his arms. He could've used his ring but the cold air came so quick that he didn't have time. He looked confused as it wasn't hurting him. Then he looked down to see that his body was getting frozen, and at such a fast pace too. His eyes widen before he was completely frozen.