1-3: The Woman with One Eye.

Ruby's POV

It was officially my first day at Beacon and man am I excited! I'm on my team with my sister Yang, Blake, and Weiss! My partner is Weiss and i'm excited to have her as my partner but i don't think she is. Especially when i woke her up with that whistle. But we spend the morning decorating and cleaning out our dorm. My first order as a team leader! I still can't believe i'm a team leader.

We even made bunk beds since all the beds couldn't fit side by side. And now we are running to class. We have five minutes until class starts! Maybe we spend a bit too much time on fixing up the dorms. I wonder what Y/N would do if he was here...

Y/N's POV

I felt something was off and damn i'm glad i trusted my gut. There was an small army from the Squad of the Twisted. At least around 30 men inside of the abandon warehouse. I was on the roof listening intently as I can. My black and red contact lenses, they can do lots of thing. They allowed my butler to see what i see, but it also has a record setting. So basically i'm recording their conversation. The captain of the small army looks a bit buffer and taller than the rest of them soldiers. All the soldiers have rifles and the captain has a rifle too but also a Bo Staff.

"SOLDIERS! TODAY IS THE DAY WE FREE THE WILD BUFFALO AND THE MASKED MASQUERADE!" The captain shouted with the soldiers roaring in agreement.

As he shouts his plan to his soldiers, something about me being distracted by another army that is in another warehouse. The other warehouse is at the other side of where I am.. I immediately went to my belt grabbing my scroll but Matthew stopped me, not physically but mentally.

"Don't worry sir, i shall contact the commissioner of the Police." Matthew said

"Understood."

Matthew is contacting the police department and I went to work. I pull out in my Utility Belt gas pellets. But not normal gas pellets that only created smokescreen. These gas pellets contain Fluothane, a type of gas that knocks you out cold. And boy I always have a couple of handful.

I grab a handful and threw it on the ground where all the soldiers were. They all fall to the ground knocked out, I miss the captain though. The captain saw me and shoot his rifle at me. I dodge his bullets and jump down to the ground. I heard the captain sighed in frustration.

"I should've expected you were going to be here." He sighed before charging at me with his Bo Staff.

I head right into his direction engaging in a battle. He swung his staff upwards, trying to hit my head. I ducked and tried to hit him in the jaw. He dodged it, i noticed he was agile. Not as agile as the Masked Masquerade but still he can move. As he was running away I was throwing my shurikens at him. But the captain spin his staff, blocking the shurikens I throw at him. I grab my grappling gun and aim it at his feet.

I shot the grappling gun, making the captain tripped as his legs were wrapped around the grappling hook. As i pull him closer to me, he shoot his rifle at me. Or at least try to, i throw a shuriken at the rifle knocking it out of his hands. He then throw his bo staff, i simply caught it and threw it away. I pulled him close enough till i can really give out punishment. He tried to punch me but i caught his fist and gave him a headbutt. He groaned in pain but I punched his gut then his jaw. After tying his hands and legs up with some handcuffs I asked the captain some questions, interrogating him.

"Why are you guys trying to free the Wild Buffalo and the Masked Masquerade?" I asked.

Of course he stayed quiet not giving me a answer. I turn him onto his stomach staring at his hands before grabbing onto them.