1-5: Broken.

Y/N's POV

Blood... That's all i could think off... I didn't dare to look back at the criminal. Okay fine i looked back and saw his nose bleeding. Bruises were on his torso and arms. Well you kind of couldn't see them, Antonio is on his stomach with his arms handcuffed behind his back. He's knocked out and i called the police so I don't need to worry about nothing much.

"Babe?" I heard someone said

I turned my head around noticing someone that i'm all too familiar with, but someone I didn't expect. Ceres Fauna, one of my girlfriends is here in Ashthrone. I didn't even say anything as i stand up walking towards her. I pulled the taller girl into a hug, well i don't even know if you call it a hug. But i felt the Kirin's arms wrapped around me.

"How much did you see or hear?" I asked sniffling.

"Not much... What happened love?" She asked softly

"I don't wanna-" I try to say but I only broke down in tears, I can feel Ceres hugging me tighter.

"It's okay. I got you love. How about we go to Mori's Castle? Does that sound like a good idea?" Ceres offered.

"Sure..." I weakly said.

Ceres smiles as she grabs onto my shoulder. Our bodies were glowing green as we being teleported into Mori's Castle. Well more specifically a forest that will take us to her castle. My eyes looked around not knowing there was even a forest the last time i was here. Still dark and spooky, way more than Ashthrone.

"Let's go. Emna and the other adults are probably wondering where i'm at." Ceres said

I nodded as we began walking to the castle, my hand grabbing onto Ceres hand. I didn't need to look to know that she was flustered, her face all red. Somehow i was getting tired as i let out a yawn.

"Oh? Did you sleep late?" Ceres asked

"No... I keep sleeping at my usual time." I said yawning softly.

I let out an eek as i felt myself off the ground. My face turning to a light red color as i'm being picked up bridal style by Ceres. My face was hidden on the girl's shoulder, making the old girl chuckled.

"Aww is my poor little prince all tired? Take a nap love, it's quite a walk."

I let out a hum before shutting my eyes. I felt the girl pecking me on my forehead. I couldn't help but smile as I am with the people I love. I let darkness and sleep take a hold of me.

—————————

I open my eyes slowly as I am back to the living. I gasps softly as i looked around. But then I took a deep breath as memories came back to me. I looked around and notice that I'm in Fauna's room. The walls are green and her room has a nature theme. She has her own drawer, a gaming set up, her own bathroom. Basically what every other person has in this castle. I heard the door open, assuming that it was Fauna but it was my other girlfriend.

"Y/N!!!" I heard the girl shouted as she jumps on the bed tackling me to a hug.

I let out an oof as i wrapped my arms around the girl. The girl have brown-golden eyes, her hair is brown that is tied up to a ponytail. She also has these owl feathers that she likes on her head. She's wearing a brown cloak that is secured with a ribbon.

"Haha hey Mumei..." I said as i sat up.

"Are you okay? Did you just woke up?" She asked worried.