Chapter 12: Paprika TV

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

M/N POV:

As alway,I walked to the school with Daniel by my side and we talked about all and nothing.We we're once again greeted by the students and teachers and finally arrived to the familiar classroom.I muttered to Daniel "bye" and go to my chair.I sat beside Jay and put my head on his shoulder.He tucked some hair out of my eyes and patted my head.He got back to watching out the window and I slept.Some time after I heard the bitche-I mean,the group of Zack's friends talking with Doo.

"Hey,you got some money these day did you get accepted as a stripper?"

"What?!No,asshole.I'm a star on Paprika TV."

He say feeling proud of himself.

"Paprika TV?"

"It's a app where you can live stream. You get balloons from the viewer and then you have money.The ballons are like the virtual money on Paprika TV but it's real money converts in what we call balloons.We,Streamer  take 60% of what we win and the 40% left are for the one who created the app."

"Thats so cool,Doo!"

"Yeah I know,I'm going to live stream this evening,but you can come watch tomorrow at mine's?"

"Sure"

They all agree totally clueless about what Doo was doing.

The teacher entered the room and all the student stood up to greet her. She told them to sit back down as she put some paper on her table.

🕰Time skip

You stood up and got out of the classroom with Daniel by your side. Will you were almost done to pack your things.Daniel took the last book and put it in the bag and took your hand. You guys walked to your house and bided goodbye.

Back home, you immediately took a shower and change into some confortable clothes.

You were on your couch and suddenly remembered Doo talking about 'Paprika TV'.

You downloaded the app on your Pc and created an account. You gives yourself the pseudonym of  'Sm.king Prince' he put on an profile picture and thought of password.