Chapter 24: Betrayal and acceptance

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

                                𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

«««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3rd person POV

You woke up in cold sweats, you just had a nightmare.

It's been a week now,you still haven't got out of your room. You didn't eat so much,you loosed weight/your muscle.

You decided to go to the park you used to hang out at with your dog.

You stood up from the bed that had took your body form. You stepped slowly toward the bathroom and took a shower.

The cold water running down your body as you just closed your eyes,thinking of nothing.
You listened to the water dripping. You were focused on your breathing and thus,for around 1hour, you were in the shower.

The cold water was calming,the purple lights glowed inside the bathroom with the light of the moon.

It's already 11:30pm and you got out of your house, you wore a grey sweat pant,a white tank top and a hoodie that was around your shoulders.

You looked at a swing and made your way to it. You slowly sway back  and forth while starting at nothing.

Suddenly,a car stopped in front of you. A small guy came out of it,he had black straight hair and glasses,behind him was a handsome tall black guy.Absolutely gorgeous,both of them.

You were curious about them as they made their way toward you. The small one then spoke in front of you.

"You must be Gojo M/N,right?" He muttered with a small devilish smile.

You just looked into his eyes and nodded.

"It seems like her death affected you quite bad.I'm sorry for your loss."

You got even more curious about him,he knew something only a few people knew.

"and who might you be?" You said.

"Right,where are my manners. I'm Eugene,I'm a year older then you."

You stood up a little and quickly bowed a little,you didn't post you sense of manners.

"Nice do meet you,Eugene."

"M/N,I'm going to go straight to the point." He was now dead serious and continued
"Join the Workers and stay by my side,you while be safe."

You shook you head slight trying to understand his statement.

"No...I can't leave them behind,they are my friend."You said thinking about Daniel,Zack,Eli,Vasco etc...