Chapter 29: wasted and high

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

                                𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3rd person POV

You were sat in front of the chairman,he looked at you with those piercing eyes-which you find utterly attractive-as his right hand was holding his chin.

"Today,we will have a new member for the 3rd affiliation. Treat him well Haru."Eugene spoke as he used the nickname of your fake name.

°-M/N Gojo a.k.a Haruchiyo Sanzu. Also called 'Haru' by the chairman.-°

"Yes chairman.'' You barely said while standing straight in front of Eugene's wooden desk.

The ray of the sunlight hitting his face gently and making his pinkish lips stand out was a sight that was breath taking.His short black straight hair who were falling on his cute forehead were glowing at sunlight. His piercing eyes that looked through your soul were utterly attractive.

You could totally say it. M/N Gojo was a total
S I M P for Yoon Eugene.

You got out of your thought and got out of his office.

M/N's POV

While walking down there hall,I met a frustrated Aniki.It seemed something was wrong with him so I spoke up.

"Aniki?Are you alright?"

"Ah M/N.It's just that the chairman made an
incomprehensible choice. And can't help myself but feel frustrated!"Aniki said out of frustration.

"If I may..." I said waiting for his approval to speak.Which was a nod from his head That he did.

"Would you mind sharing it with me?"I asked,I was very curious.It's true Aniki get mad and frustrated easily.

But right now it was because of the chairman a.k.a the most perfect person in the world.(Just kidding you are the most perfect🫶)

"Follow me,Sanzu."Samuel said as he made his way to his office.

"So...?"I was getting impatient.

"Before you joined the workers,a certain Daniel Park came here and pretended to be one of the 10 genius.He made a whole mess here and fought all of our members."