Chapter 20: His birhtday gift

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

M/N's POV

'Ugh, can't this car go faster,I want to go home and take a warm bath.' I thought while looking though the window totally forgetting about the chairman Choi beside me. A big sight got out of my wanted mouth.

"Mr.Gojo,we have arrived at you appartement building." The driver spoke.

"Alright, thank you.And goodbye Mr.Choi"
I said impatiently to the old man and directly closing the door not letting him respond.
I ran to my apartment door and bursted inside just to find my beautiful dog Mizukitamari ♡.

She trowed herself at me making me stumble back a little as she kicked my cheeks and,compared to other dog,her breath didn't stink. I guess Megumi brushed her teeth.
Never forget that TamaTama is my  princess. If I had a girlfriend and she made me  choose between the two of them. I will definitely choose my dog.

She was the a big part of hay so called life.

"Hi!You missed me?...Aww,I missed you too my baby."

Ever since the 'accident' that nobody knew about, Daniel and I came back to school with our normal schedule,girls would bombard us with question the first days.like asking for our picture.etc...

They,somehow,discovered the fact that I was supposed to debut as an Actor and soloist.I don't fncking know how. I'm to fricking scared now.

It was lunch time,I was eating with Jay on a table, we (I was) were talking about an sport anime. 'Kuroko no basket' one of the best basketball anime I saw so far. I couldn't stop complimenting the generation of miracles.

"They are a total of 6 miracles, Kise Ryūji, the handsome cute model,Madorima Shintaro the astrologist freak,Tetsuya kuroko, the invisible baby, Aomine Daiki ,the hot daddy blueberry, Atsushi Mirasakibara, the super tall gluttonous miracle, and finally,my husband,the man that I could let him step on me and I would say 'thank you'. Seijūrō Akashi,the daddy handsomely hot absolute captain.(it make no sense but anyway-)."

3rd person POV

You could tell that Jay was a little jelly after hearing how you called them. He sure knew they fictional but still.He didn't say anything as you continued to tell how much you loved Akashi.

Soon after,the lunch break was finished,you both headed to the classroom. You weren't paying attention,you spaced out while looking at your phone,who was, obviously, not hidden.The teacher didn't mind since you had very good grades.You were one of the most serious student. Knowing that if they spoke up to ask you a question,and that you answer it right,they don't bother anymore.