Chapter 31: you can die for all I care

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

                                𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»0000 text like this is French  for this chapter

0000 text like this is French for this chapter.

Pics are mine,I did drew over them but it's in my style! I ope you guys enjoy reading this! Xx

CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFULL OWNERS!

⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️ READ THIS WITH THE DARK MODE ON PLEASE.FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE.

3rd person POV

The sound of foot steep echoed thought the long and lonely hallway. The moon shined and reflected the sun's light. The infamous foot steep suddenly stopped and were remplacée by cackling. A door had been opened by none other than JongGun. Also know as one of the 10th genius.

At his side stood tall and happy, JungGoo. Also one of those genius. The both were here to visita certain someone. And I think you guessed,it was M/N. You were sat on a sofa near the windows. You stood up after noticing their presence.

"Bonjour,It's been a while hasn't it?"you simply said with a sly smirk, which matched Goo's one.

"Yup,but you know

"Yup,but you know...Behh ... He still don't understand everything we're saying haha. What a dumba-"But before goo could finish,he was hit in the face by none other than Gun.

"You bastard I fucking understood."And with that you let out a sigh of annoyance.

"Let's just start.I came here to talk about a possible arrangement."