Chapter 26: A nightmare or reality?

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

First I wanted to say thanks to you guys 😭You guys are so nice my heart can't deal with it.🤍

This chapter will explain why did M/N accept Eugene's offer so fast. May be short since it's an explanation chapter.

3rd person POV

-Flashback-

You woke up once again because of a nightmare. Where 6 people in black are chasing you down in a black a hallway with red light. The more you run,the more you had gotten tired.

You tried to fight,but you ended up traumatizing yourself.

They were screaming awful thing.

Words they,in reality(as you convinced yourself),would never say.

'You are useless!' 'You're pathetic!' 'IM BETTER THEN YOU!' 'WEAK HOE' 'GO FUCKING DIE' 'NO ONE NEEDS YOU!' 'WHY DID WE BECAME FRIENDS WITH YOU?!?'

And as you may have guessed. Those people were the one he used to trust the most;Daniel,Zack,Zoe,Jay,Mira,Vasco.

You may say "But what is the problem,it's just a nightmare." well...

M/N had those nightmare every nights,24/7. He didn't know how to do the difference between the nightmare and reality.

He became crazy,he was trying to convince himself they weren't like that. He really tried...
But with those fucking dark impulse,it wasn't easy. They had came back after Mizukitamari's death. They were getting more and more violent.

««« ❦ »»»

Time skip
-Week 1-

You got up from your bed at 10pm. You yawned and opened the bathroom door. You then opened the cabinet and took out a small white and pink box. You got it in hand and opened it. There was pills,or should I say:Drugs.

They were calling you, when you were high,you didn't hear the impulse,it was relaxing, peace.

The one things that could make you swing 'that' way. Was, unknown to you, Eugene. His michevious speech,his soothing voice,his evil smirk. His fragile body,his slim hands,his pinkish lips.

Everything about him attracted you.

HELLO AGAINNN, I wanted to ask you guys an advice.Since M/N is the 3rd affiliation manager,he need a nickname,but Idk which one.

Manji
Sanzu<chosen last name
Mizu
Haru < chosen name (Eugene only)
Haruchiyo < chosen name 

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»