Chapter 33: rainy day

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

                                𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3rd person POV

You're sitting down, on the floor, in front of the chairman. You both were having tea in a traditional Japanese styled house.

The tea was hot so you could see the fog forming out of the cup.

You averted your upper-body part to the right as a sight of respect. As you putted your left hand under the cup and drank.

Eugene's eyes watched your every moves.

"Sir,if I may speak. " you slowly spoke.

He gave you a nod while drinking his tea, facing you.

"Why have you bought me here?it's not unpleasant I assure you, but I'm just wondering."

You said while looking at him dead in the eyes.

"Well, I know you just have came back from your 'trip' from Japan, which consisted of a useful training.Thus, I came to the conclusion that you should have 5 days off.I don't like seeing my employees over worked."He blurted out

You gently smiled at him, a calm aura radiating from you.

"Thank you very much, chairman."

"You are always welcome, M/N."he said as the lights reflected on his glasses making you unable to see his eyes.

Time skip

It was Tuesday, and you decided to go to the art Museum this afternoon. A very good choice.

You wore a quite simple attire. A black pant, a white shirt, a black jacket and some random aah sneakers.

You made your way toward the entry and payed for it. There wasn't a lot of people,after all it was already 7pm and the museum closed at 10pm.

You decided to put you phone on a small platform and to take pics for your self and your social media.

It turned out pretty well. You checked them again but only two were to you liking.