Chapter 25: Strawberry addiction

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

                                𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3rd person POV

It's been two weeks since you left your house to your parents. Two weeks you work for Eugene. Two weeks you can't forgot. Two weeks the impulses become worse. And two weeks of ruthless work.

A tall man with a black and white was seen on top of a pile of people. He had a cigarette in his hand and was smoking.

The rain was slowly pouring on him,turning off his joint. The little sound of train who were passing by, echoing though the empty street off Seoul, were succumbing the cries and yelp of pain of the people.

The man stood up from his victims and got down to a black car. He hopped inside and drove to a company.

There he stood inside a office in front of his boos.

[ Eugene Yoon

[ Eugene Yoon.18.Curent chairman of the workers. Student at unnamed private high school.]

The chairman was eating his lunch while the man stood .

"You finally came back."Eugene said not looking at the man's eyes.

"They were more then I thought,sir." The tall man responded while keeping his hand low.

"So what?You're supposed to be the strongest. No matter how much that are,you beat them. Understood?" Eugene said firmly while slightly glaring at the man.

"You words are my commends." The man said as he bowed in front of tête chairman.

"Don't disappoint me,M/N..." Eugene said while standing up.