Chapter 28: grognasse

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

                                𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Grognasse is a 'curse' word in french it means bitch

3rd person POV

You were once again inside the
chairman's office, you were sat on he chair while he told you your next task.

"You will permute one day to Vivi's club.While you do some checkout to see if everything is going according to the contract.You will need to know, one of the their guard is the boss of God Dog's.Be aware. Don't do anything that isn't necessary.Understood?"Eugene said while looking straight into your eyes.

"Yes,If I may ask..." You waited for his approval.

"You can talk ,go on"

"While I get a reward for this task...?" You asked shyly. Blushing a little.

Eugene softly smiled and opened his mouth to talk.

"No♡."He said as your face darkened,you pursed you lips a little but didn't want to seem rude so you nodded your head.A little disappointed.

You quickly bowed and ran out the room.

You made your way to your office and changed into an all black suit.Which was just a black pant, a black chemise and a black blazer. Plus, you changed your bandages that hid your bruises -caused by training and missions-.

 Plus, you changed your bandages that hid your bruises -caused by training and missions-

You took some black glasses and pulled your hair back. You checked the time on your watch and hurried to go in your car,heading to vivi's night club. You had to assume your role as the workers 'manager'.