Chapter 21:Finally,peace?

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3rd person POV:

M/N felt relieved since no one was going to bother Daniel anymore.He could finally take some rest.But he still had school.
It's been almost 5day.And Daniel told his friends that he think someone is stalking him. He was maybe imagining things,but he told his friends that when he would come back home after school.The dished we're all cleaned up. And he didn't do it.

'Im boredddddd~'you thought while looking at Jay's face.

You got closer to Jay's ear and whispered teasingly.

"Jay~.I'm boredd.Entertain me!"

He suddenly turned toward you with a slight(enormous) blush.

"What do you mean 'what?' I told you I was bored!" He answered 'cluelessly'.

"Hmhm,I'm going to go see Eli Jang.I'll be right back."

He just nodded.

You exited the classroom and headed to the Beauty and hairstyle departement.

"Eli Jang~Yahoo~" you opened the door while saying his name and then greeted him while doing the peace sign.

"Hello M/N. Do you need something?"

"Not really,I just wanted to walk around school with you!" You muttered while taking his hand and pulling him on his feet.

"Ah. Where do you want to go?"

"I don't really know. Let's just wander around since it's lunch break."

"Sure."

You both made your way out of the classroom,ignoring the girls who were simping.

Eli and yourself where now on the rooftop and on the door was a sign saying 'Student not allowed here.'

You put your bare hands on the railing while taking a deep breath.

You both stayed in a comfortable silence. He then walked up to you and put his right hand very close to your left hand,on the railing.

He then looked at your face who was looking at the sky.

He then took your hand and made you face him.

"Do you want to hangout another day ?"

"Yeh,sure."

He was mesmerized by your beautiful
[e/c]. You were zoning out while looking at his pretty face.

"You have beautiful lips Eli Jang."you commonly said. His cheek flushed red a little and then he then thanked me.