Back together

~In the morning~

You turned on your side and your hand reached for the other side of the bed.

It's empty.

You immediately opened your eyes in panic. Where is he? Did he leave? Did he think I was too much of a burden?

You sat up in bed, your eyes feel puffy from all the crying yesterday.

"Daiki?" you called out softly. Afraid that no one will answer if you yelled loudly.

You feel tears welling up again, but you decide to search around the house for him.

Making your way downstairs, an amazing smell drifted towards you, it was coming from the kitchen. You slowly head over for a look.

Blue hair, tanned skin and a muscular back came into view. With a pink apron on.

"Daiki," you breathed a sigh of relief and slumped down against the wall.

Hearing you, he turned around and hurried over immediately when you slumped.

"What's wrong?" he asked with a look of worry on his face.

"I.. I was afraid you'd left me," you looked up at him, tears welling up again.

"Oh baby I'd never," he breathed, wiping the tears off your face and kissed your forehead, "good morning," he smiled.

Aomine lifted you and walked over to the kitchen island, he placed you gently on top. 'I was making breakfast, thought you might be hungry after all the crying yesterday," he said playfully, eyeing you to see your response.

You didn't appreciate that at all and attempted to give him a kick in the ass. "I hate you," you mumbled.

"Oh no baby you love me," he winked at you. "I'm almost done, go get yourself seated," he demanded and turned back to finish his cooking.

"What'd you make?"

"Well, I thought you'd miss some Japanese breakfast," he placed a tray in front of you. It was all familiar dishes, steamed rice, miso soup, grilled fish and some vegetables.

"This actually looks amazingly edible," you commented, before taking a bite. "Boy do I miss foods like this," you shut up and started digging in. Aomine rested his chin on his palm, watching you devour the thing with loving eyes. (lmao I cant) 

"Thank you for the meal," you say in satisfaction, slumping in your seat, feeling sleepy again.

-time skip cuz why not-

-cuddling on the sofa-

"How'd you find me anyway?" you asked him, looking up at him.

He looked down and gave you a peck on the lips. "Had someone help me, but bumping into you in the cafe was pure luck I guess,"

"So when are you coming back with me? To Japan?" he asked.

"I don't know, I wonder what Mother will do with me," you mumbled worriedly.

"I'll marry you and you can cut ties with her, you can live at my place," he said casually.

You blush furiously. "Wh.. what?" you squeaked.

"You heard what I said," he grinned and pushed you down onto the sofa.

"No, I did not hear what you just said," you stammered, blushing even more now.

"Oh do you not believe what I just said?" he smirked, "Let's see if you'll believe me after this," he grabbed your chin and leaned in for a kiss.

You close your eyes as his lips came closer, your lips touched and all hell broke loose, the two beasts inside of you unleashed and you kissed each other hungrily. You were about to pull him closer when he pulled away.

You were about to complain when he stood up and grabbed you, lift you and throw you over his shoulder, smacking your ass while you're vulnerable. (Tengen style cuz I love that man)

"Let's take this to the bedroom," he said, walking up the stairs, all the while groping your ass.

You struggled but to no avail, aroused by his actions. Still blushing profusely. Can't say you don't look forward to it though.

He threw you onto your bed and kicked the door shut, coming for you like a predator hunting its prey, with a hungry look in his eyes.

"Bet you'll believe me when this is over," he whispered in your ear with a deep, husky voice.
------------------

Seggsy Smegsy time 👀👀

imma end that there, I dont know wth im writing, i hv no idea how im gonna plot this story or end it in a way thats good🤧

i need suggestion bebes help a girl out