Awkward~~~

~Time skip~

"Kise!"

"Ah, [f/n]-Chan, I just got your text, Damn you're fast," Kise greeted you in the elevator.

"You're the slowpoke!" You laughed.

"Guess I am," he grinned and shrugged. He really is handsome. You stare at him for a bit before quickly looking away.

The elevator doors opened to a really annoyed Misaki-san.

"Kise-kun, please try to be puncture next time, even though I tell you that all the time,"

"Will do, Misaki-chan~" Kise winked at her. Misaki softened and smiled.

"[F/n]-Chan, have you decided to take the job?" She turned to you.

"Yes, that's why I came today,"

"Excellent! We'll have you partner up with Kise in some shots," she grabbed her iPad mini and tapped something into it. "Go dress," she waved her hand at you two.

~After dressing~

"Oh my god, Kise-kun, look at this! It's beautiful," you breathed and twirled in front of him.

"You look beautiful," he blushed.

"And you look sharp as ever," you grinned playfully.

"Get over here you two," Misaki called. "You're you're going to do some solo shots first,"

~25 minutes later ~

"Go change," Misaki ordered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kise, you're so slo--, HOLUP! We're doing couple shots?!?!"

"Yup," Misaki confirmed.

"We'll release it next week and inspect the sales rate,"

"Cool! Couple shots with [F/n]-Chan!" Kise clapped his hands together.

"Umm, okay then,"

Ten minutes later you had your arms around Kise's neck and his hands on your waist. Both of you smiling at each other for the camera.

"Well this is fun," you dry laughed. Kise looked at you with amusement in his eyes. Your eyes wandered to his face, then his eyes, your eyeballs choosing to settle their gaze on his lips. You could feel him watching you and slowly leaning down.

"Okay, good! Amazing shot! And I meant PERFECT," Misaki praised enthusiastically.

You broke away, blushing a little. Well, you can't argue with that, Kise is gorgeous.

~Time skip~

"Thanks for accepting the job, [l/n]-san," Misaki thanked.

"My pleasure, goodbye!!" You bow3d and turned to walk away, not waiting for Kise.

"Better go another route," you muttered. "That was so awkward and embarrassing," you groaned and face-palmed yourself.

~At home~

Your phone vibrated as you got a text. It was from Kise, obviously.

"You didn't wait for me!! D: I could've walked you home, are you home safe yet? Well today was fun! Text me when you get home, goodnight!! :D"

Sent today 9:32 p.m.

You waited a few moments before texting him back.

"Yeah I'm home, indeed it was fun today, goodnight! :)"

Sent today 9:40 p.m.

You left out the waiting part, not wanting to explain.

Your stomach grumbled. "Ugh, you had to?" You groaned, looking down. "Salad today,"

You walked downstairs to the kitchen. You opened the fridge. To find a bowl of salad wrapped in plastic wrap sitting there, with a note.

"What the....?" You grabbed the note.

'Eat this. Don't get fat. Its not poisoned.'

"Who the hell has my house key?" You muttered. The windows were all locked. Your stomach growled again. Wait no, it roared.

You grabbed the bowl from the fridge and unwrapped it.

~5 minutes later~

"This salad is actually amazing!" Swallowing the last bit. You yelled out loud, since you're alone and you like to think you're crazy sometimes.

"I'll worry about getting poisoned later," you washed the bowl and trudged upstairs.

~SLEEP~ (LOL)

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|

Hello lovelies!!! I'm on the plane right now 😂😂 so yeah I thought I would write this and upload it later, but by the time you read this, it'll already be uploaded so I'm blabbering nonsense LOL ignore me pls

VOTE! COMMENT!! ANYTHING!!!

I'll see you in the next chapter!! ●-●

BYEEE!!!!