Knocked out cold from....

"Better if you don't take a shower today," he carried you up the stairs with ease.

He walked into your bedroom and into the toilet. He set you down on the floor and prepared your toothbrush.

"Here," he handed it to you.

You took it and started brushing your teeth lazily.

He walked out of the room and came back after a while after you're done. Then he walked you out, pointing to a pile of clothes on the bed. "Change into that,"

You just started stripping without even caring. After you were only in your underwear you walked over to the pile of clothes and started grabbing the oversized shirt and shorts.

You could hear loud breaths behind you. "Quiet down, its midnight," you mumbled. Then you felt yourself in the air and landed on the bed.

"Hey, what the hell?" You pushed yourself up on your elbows, only to see the guy above you.

"What were you thinking? One more shot you could've died you know that? You think playing around with Kise in front of me is fun?" He growled at you.

"Hehe, are you jealous?" You winked at him.

"You have no idea what I want to do to with that pretty little mouth of yours right now," he put his elbow above your head and pushed you down.

Then he crashed his lips onto yours, lips moving rapidly. Your lips reacted automatically, but still struggling to keep up with his pace. You whined as he poked his tongue into your mouth, angry at him for moving too fast and you lost when you fought for dominance.

He trailed his lips across your jawline to your ear. "Why the hell do you smell so good?" He whispered before biting your earlobe. Your back arched in response.

Apparently the pleasure was too great for your drunken self and you got knocked out cold.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hey guys, I know this is really short but I feel like it's turning into a smut so... gotta end it

I was supposed to update 2 chapters in a row yesterday but I didn't have the kick to finish this so I finished it today

YAY I LOVE Y'ALL ♡♡

VOTE! COMMENT!! ANYTHING!!!