Bi-coloured eyes?

For FakeHobos :D for all of the funny comments you left on the book ;3

✩★✩★✩★✩★✩

You walk to the modelling company Kise works at.

"Let's hope he isn't here," you mutter to yourself.

You stepped into the elevator and went up. The doors opened and you stared at a pair of bi-coloured eyes.

"Thank you for coming Mr Seijuuro," a man in a suit, maybe a department manager bowed to the boy with the different coloured eyes.

"Going up?" 'Mr' Seijuuro asked. You nodded, mesmerized by his eyes.

"I shall accompany you then," he walked in, giving a small nod to the man in the suit before the doors closed.

"Umm, you don't really have...." you turned to look at him but shut up when he gave you a cold look.

"I will do what I want, and I will excel at it,"

'Weird, but..  hey its Japan,' you shrugged.

The doors opened and you stepped out. You looked around for Misaki.

'Thank god he's not here,'

"(F/n)-san? Why are you here at this time of the day?"

"Misaki-san!" You hurried over and pulled her into a corner.

"Can I receive my salary for last week's shooting? Please? It's urgent,"

"Umm, of course, please wait a minute," she hurried away.

You walked back to Seijuuro, "So... Can I know your name?" You asked.

"Seijuuro, Akashi Seijuuro," he said.

"Ookay, I'm (l/n) (f/n),"

"I did not ask for your name,"
(peasant ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"Rude," then you turned away.

(We all know he pretended not to hear it TSK TSK WHERE TF AM I GOING WITH THIS STORY)

"(F/n)-san," Misaki called. You hurried over. She handed you an envelope. "Stay safe, I won't tell Kise,"

"Thank you, Mikasa-san,"

You left in a hurry, afraid you might bump into Kise if you walked any slower.

Akashi kept following you until you're out of the building.

"I would like to offer you a ride home,"

"Uh, no thanks,"

He looked at you once more and climbed into a black car, and left.

"Japan is a weird place," you mutter to yourself and walked home.

~back at home~

You hurried inside and went into your room. You started up your laptop and went onto (Airplane company name)'s website.

(I know I'm a weird person don't judge me)

You booked the next flight to Australia, which was tomorrow morning. You know you couldn't go straight back to America, that's why you decided to head over to (b/f/n)'s place.

You stood up and walked around the room, packing your stuff. Then you grabbed your phone, dialing (b/f/n)'s number.

"Hey, what's up?" She picked up on the second ring.

"First flight to Australia tomorrow, okay with you?"

"Oh my god! Yes! The faster you get here the better!! Call me when you get here!" She squealed on the other side of the line. You smiled.

"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow," saying your goodbyes, you hung up and collapsed on your bed.

"I'm leaving, I'm leaving, leaving everything," you exhaled, smiling. Closing your eyes, you fell asleep quickly.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

( ºΔº )〣

what will happen? ╮(╯_╰)╭

Idk

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this year, but happy Chinese new year ( ̄ε ̄*)

I appreciate y'all for the love 😘

VOTE! COMMENT!! ANYTHING!!!