Drunk?

*skip to the day of the match with Kaijo*

"Oh my god, there's so many people around here!!" You jump around, eyes wide.

"Meh, it's okay," Aomine said lazily, walking behind you.

"Psshh, you're no fun," you glare at him. You compose yourself and walk to the changing room for Tõo academy with the team.

You excuse yourself and talk a walk around the place. You wandered around uselessly. Someone was running in your direction really fast but you sidestepped him and he ran past.

'Woah blue hair,' you thought as your eyes trailed after him. You figured it was time to head to the basketball court and walked in that direction.

"(F/n)-Chan! Over here!" Momoi waved at you from a bench beside the court. The team was already warming up and shooting.

"Momoi-san, why are there so many girls?" You ask as you look up to the seats.

"You'll find out soon enough," she giggled.

"Okay.... u gotta head to the toilet,"

"Yeah okay, be quick though, it'll start soon,"

You were halfway to the toilet when Kaijo High started coming out. The screams were deafening. You walked faster so you could get out of their way.

"(F/n)!!" Someone called your name. You turned around.

"Kise-kun!" You look at him, startled. "Why are you here?"

You looked at his jacket. "海常! You're from Kaijo high?!" He nodded, smiling at you.

"No wonder there's so many girls," you muttered.

"Oi, Kise!!! Get your lazy butt over here!" Someone shouted from the court.

"Oops, duty calls, see ya later!" Kise winked at your and ran away.

"Yeah, toilet calls for me too...." you trailed off.

~time skip till after match~ (I'm sorry, but I don't remember much :\ )

"Yes, we won!!" Momoi jumped up and down. You hugged her and smiled.

"Good job, guys," you smiled at the team. "Dinner's on me!" You announced. (Rich bitch I know LMAO)

"Do I get a part of it?" Kise chuckled behind you. You spun and faced him, startled.

"Umm, no, this is for the win," you teased him.

"Hmph, fine then, good match," then he walked away, a stupid grin on his mouth.

~time skip~

"Cheers!!!!" Everyone yelled.

"Hey, lets have a drinking competition, since it's Saturday tomorrow," someone suggested.

"Oh, you're on, I'll beat the shit outta your ass so bad," you cackled.

"How about no?" Aomine said from beside you, giving you a glare.

"You can't control what I want to do," you turned back to your challenger and cracked your knuckles.

~about 10 shots later~

(So lets say you're drinking vodka, women will reach their limit and possibly die after 11 shots while men can drink up to 16 shots sorry for da interruption ♡)

You're still sitting up, but your vision is blurry. Your challenger however, was already throwing up in the bucket prepared for you two.

"Guess I win," you slurred. You were about to pour yourself another shot before a hand stopped you.

"Get off, Jay," you tried to shake the hand off.

"Don't understand a word, but I think its enough for today," a deep voice said.

You turned and looked at him. "Woah... You're not Jay, well, maybe a better Asian version of him," you look at the person with doe eyes. "One last shot?" You plead.

He just looked at you, annoyed. "Satsuki, I'm going to send her home," the rest was kind of inaudible as you struggle to stay conscious.

'Wow, I haven't been drunk in a long time, it feels good,' you giggled. You felt yourself being hauled to your feet and dragged out the restaurant.

The guy was literally holding you at his side, with you drunk you can't even walk properly. You almost fell at one point. Almost.

"You are a huge problem you know that?" He sighed. Then he picked you up bridal style. Not caring you were protesting, which were pretty weak.

"Stay still," he ordered. You sighed and stopped, using the time to look at his face from that angle. You couldn't look away, his jawline, his lips, his eyelashes, his perfect nose, everything his so beautiful.

"Are you an alien from the stars?" You slurred again. He glanced at you but didn't answer.

After what you thought was a short time, he set you down before a door. "Yay, I'm home," you throw your arms up lazily and walk forward.

"What the hell are you doing without unlocking the door yet?" He grabbed your arm. The stood there while he went through your bag for a key.

"There, go ahead inside, wash up and sleep it off,"

You stood there, looking at him for a while.

Then he sighed. "Guess I'll have to babysit you for the night so you don't drown in the bathtub or choke on toothpaste," he scratched his head and picked you up, heading into the house.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hey guys, idk if y'all even read this. But I'm gonna say it anyway

I am very sorry I'm not updating much, you must be really annoyed right? I am truly very sorry. Its that I don't really remember much of the anime anymore so it might be a lot of OOC

I really hope you still enjoy this book and look forward to me updating even though it takes a long time, thanks for 4K reads even though I don't deserve it (ಥ_ಥ)

VOTE! COMMENT!! ANYTHING!!!

PEACE OUT