Fool

| Aomine's POV |
| Timeline: A week after you left |

It didn't get any better. Yeah, I'm talking about the heartbreak.

Do you have any idea at all how many times I woke up in the middle of the night, finding tears on my face? Or how many times I woke up in the morning, feeling happy for a second but then realisation dawns on me that she's not in Japan anymore?

That's how bad it is. I don't even go to nightclubs or the arcade anymore.

My everyday routine was the same after she left. I'd wake up, go to school, and go home. I don't even bother going to practice, now that she's not here. Some days I would just skip school and stay in bed all day.

Satsuki has been trying to get me to leave my house on weekends but she failed every time.

"If you really like her, find a way to get her back,"

Tetsuya's voice sounded over and over again in my head. That's the only thing I remember on the night she left.

Its one of the days I've decided to stay in bed all day.

I've been reliving our moments together, even though we're not really dating. But I found out that we didn't have much memories. My heart ached more.

Why can't I get over her like the others? The questions was running around in my head constantly. Before I realized it.

I love her.

There had been a bond between us. Why hadn't I realise that when she was here?

I jumped up from my bed and started pacing around the room.

"How do I get her back?"

I grabbed my phone and dialed. It went straight to voice mail.

"Damn it, he's at school," I groaned in frustration. "Of course he's at school," I muttered. I yelled and threw the phone at the bed (thank god it's the bed and not the wall), anger surging up in me.

"DAMN IT!" I pounded my fist into the wall, releasing all my anger on it. After my fists we're aching I slid down go the floor, sobs taking control of my body.

✩★✩★✩★✩

I didn't even know how long I stayed there, with my back against the wall, I cried until my eyes weren't capable of making more tears. I didn't have the will to get up, to live, so I just sat there, staring blankly at the wall across the room.

'I love her,'

'But does she feel the same way?"

"Face it Daiki, there probably tons of other men lining up just to talk to her,'

"You'd never stand a chance,'

"She's too good for you,"

'Let her go,'

'Get her back asshole,'

'Sometimes it's more painful to hold on,'

'Sometimes letting go will hurt more than holding on,'

'Let go,'

'Hold on,'

'Let go,'

'Hold on,'

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled at the voices inside my head.

"It's not worth living anymore," I whispered.

My phone rang, the ringtone muffled by the pillows.

'Leave it,'

'It could be him,'

'I don't care,'

'He might be the only chance you can get her back,'

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

YO YO YO

I'm backkkkk

Cuz I had a MAJOR problem back a while ago, I could even see my own works like, tf Wattpad 🙄

Tbh y'all should leave this book and I'll send a notification to y'all after I complete the book. 😂

I suck at writing LMAO

THANK YOU LOVES ❤ FOR ALWAYS BEING HERE FOR ME 🙌

THERE'S ALREADY 2 DRAFTS ALMOST COMPLETE 😏 BUT I CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE FOR THE CHAPTERS 😂

Well I'm sure ill come up with something, okay then

VOTE! COMMENT!! ANYTHING!!!

PEACE OUT!