Australia

For Peaarla xBunte jscarlet_19 Aokagaa

Idk if y'all read my book anymore but since you're waiting for updates LOL

Here's an update. Enjoy! ♡

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

You settled into your first class seat, taking the champagne the flight attendant offered you.

You drank it slowly and thought about meeting (b/f/n). You smiled and finished your drink. You leaned back into your comfy seat, closing your eyes as you felt the plane starting to move forward.

'Goodbye Japan,' you thought. 'And everything that comes along with it,'

| 9 hours later |

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing in just a few minutes, please settle back into your seats and get ready for landing, thank you," the pilot's voice could be heard.

You cracked your eyes open. Stretching and yawned.

'I'm here,' you felt giddy as you thought of how successful your escape was.

'Maybe I'll enroll in (b/f/n)'s school and go back to America after a year or so,'

The plane jolted a little, indicating that it has landed. Once the plane stopped, you unbuckled your seatbelt and stood up, stretching your legs and gave a little shudder, satisfied.

(Wtf am I even writing, if you can relate to what I just wrote, put yo hands up)

You grabbed your bag and followed the rest of the first class passengers off the plane.

~~~~~~~

"(F/n)! Over here!" A familiar voice yelled as soon as you stepped out into the waiting area, your luggage in hand.

You turned your head and saw (b/f/n) standing with a guy, she waved her arms around like a crazy woman, grinning so hard her face muscles might snap.

"YO! (b/f/n)! I missed you!" You engulfed her in a bear hug when you reached her. You two hugged for a good minute and let go.

Someone cleared their throat beside you. You looked up and saw a familiar face.

"BROOOO!!! (Just give him a name), YOU CAME ALL THE WAY FOR HER? DAMN," you gave the guy a brotherly hug.

"Yeah, couldn't stop thinking about her so I came here, we're in the same high school now,"

"Damn girl you lucky," you told (b/f/n).

"You better not hurt her or I'll kick your ass," you pointed your finger at (b/f/n)'s boyfriend. He just grinned.

"C'mon let's go home," (b/f/n) grabbed your hand and pulled you to the car, ditching her boyfriend to let him grab the luggage.

| Japan | 7 pm | Aomine's POV |

"She's probably landed," Akashi said.

"WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE?!" I roared at him.

Akashi just looked at me coldly. "Look at you, wrecked by a girl, she didn't want you to know, why would I tell you?"

The generation of miracles heard what happened and gathered at Aomine's home.

"Does this girl have (your features)?" Kuroko asked silently.

My head snapped up.

"Kagami told me," Kuroko explained himself. "And I noticed her when Kaijo and Tōo played, she noticed me,"

"She saw you?" Midorima asked as he pushed his glasses up.

Kuroko nodded. "I was running back to my seat and she dodged me before I could dodge her,"

"Fascinating," Midorima said.

Kise just sniffled and wailed once in a while.

Murasakibara muched on his snacks, "Why is she so important? Didn't you fool around with tons of girls before? Get another one,"

I blocked out their voices, replaying the memories I had with her, and gulping down my alcohol.

'Maybe I should just forget her forever, commit suicide....' These thoughts ran around in my head. Tears flowing down my face once again when I thought there weren't anymore tears for me to cry.

"We should go," Midorima said.

"I'm leaving my bodyguard here for the night, do what you want to get over her," Akashi said. I barely registered what he said.

Feet shuffled as they let themselves out.

"If you really like her, find a way to get her back," Kuroko said and left.

Akashi's bodyguard just helped himself around the house. Probably because these things happened quite a few times.

'I'll get over her,' I thought. 'She's just like every single one of them,'

I let myself cry my soul out for the night.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Y'all! 2 chapters in a day!! How bout that?

Cash me outside how 'bout dat? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So, what do you think is gonna happen? Probably gonna let Aomine get over you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) cuz I'm rOOd like that

VOTE! COMMENT!! ANYTHING!!!

PEACE OUT

I should probably set a goal of how many votes until the next chapter...

Let's see.... 10 votes? Pls? Its just a little button  థ౪థ

10 VOTES TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER ( ಠ_ಠ)