Assistant manager

"Né né, [f/n]-chi, you still haven't chosen a club, right?" Momoi asks you in the middle of a class.

"No....."you say, scribbling furiously on your notebook at what the teacher is saying.

"Have you decided yet?" she asks curiously.

"No......probably will choose sports clubs, although any other club would be fine, Art maybe? Or music? I don't know," you say, still not looking up from your notebook.

"Really? Can you play everything?"

"Trained by parents....... pianos, violins, sports, all of them, why?"

"You sound a bit like Akashi-kun, his parents are really strict too,"

"Who's that?" you finally look up from your notebook.

"I'll tell you if you promise me one thing," Momoi grins at you.

"What?"

"Join the basketball club,"

"Hmm, why?" you return to your furious scribbling.

"C'mon, it'll be fun! You can be my assistant, I'm the manager,"

"Sure, it'll be fun," you give her a sidelong glace, "with me bored to death sorting paperwork with you," you say sarcastically.

"You can train with the guys,"

"And I'll be the only girl who does that, how great,"

"Please?"

"Fine, but don't bother me anymore, I have to concentrate," perhaps you'll have fun, you are good at basketball after all.

~Time skip~

Momoi left to sort out the paperwork for your club entry, which left you in the classroom, alone.

You start drawing on your notebook absent-mindedly until a boy sat down in front of you. You look up, bored.

"Uh, hi....n-nice t-to meet you, h-how are y-you?" he's pretty cute, though you didn't give him much attention.

"Hey, I speak Japanese, so stop, your English needs help," you say, startling him, "god," you whispered.

"You speak Japanese? Great! My name's Yamada Katsumi," he grins. "So I was wondering if you would like a tour around school someday?"

"Thanks, but no thanks," you smile sweetly.

"Hey, your name's [Name], right?" you nod. "I was wondering if you could give me your phone number?"

"No, I don't give my phone number to people I don't really know, gomén,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, it was a long day," you shoved your hands on your pockets while walking home, Momoi said she had something to do so you were walking home by yourself. "Just a few guys wanting your phone number once they knew you could speak Japanese, [Name]," you gave yourself a little pep talk. "You can live through this before you find a chance to go back," you grinned evily.

-Back at the school's rooftop-

"Mo, Aomine-kun, you've been sleeping here all day?" Momoi scolded him.

"Nggh, it's not like they care anyway," Aomine said sleepily.

"It's time to head home, come on,"

"You're so annoying! Fine, bed's better than concrete anyway," Aomine got up reluctantly.

~Time skip~

"There's this new girl,[f/n]-chi, you have to meet her, she's pretty! She's joined the basketball club, so even if you don't come to class, you have to head to practice!"

"Why should I care?"

"Né, look, I took a picture of her when she wasn't looking!" Momoi jabbed her phone into Aomine's face.

"Mo, I can't see like this," he leaned back. She really is beautiful, with [h/l], [h/c] hair and [e/c] eyes. Aomine tried to look uninterested, "hmmm, what's her name again?"

"[Name], isn't she just beautiful?" Momoi asked. Of course she noticed the way Aomine acted as if he was uninterested, which means he was exactly the opposite.

"She's okay, I guess," he walked away, leaving Momoi making a plan in her mind.

—————————-

Hi guys,

Sorry if it's short, by the way, I forgot to tell you this in the last chapter, [h/l] means hair length, in case you don't know~ :D comment if you think it needs work, appreciate the help guys, Thx~~