The house

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

He was stripping off his shirt. OH. MY. GOD. Your brain was screaming overload from all the exposed skin and muscle.

"Will you please stop staring? I am aware that my body is beautiful," he grabbed the towl, "thank you," and walked into the bathroom.

You just kept staring. The way his muscles flex and ripple from every movement. 'Stop this shit, [f/n],' You shook your head. 'Just a guy with muscles, that's all," you took a deep breath.

You gave yourself mental therapy while Aomine bathed. "He can't wear his clothes, they won't dry in time," you murmured to yourself. "He seriously can't walk around in that towel all night," You pull your hair in frustration. You flop on your bed.

"I'm done," Aomine walked out of the bathroom. He paused, looking at your posture. He raised an eyebrow. 'Every movement exactly the same as.....' you started to let your mind wander back into the past.

"Jay!" You sat straight up, back to the present.

"What? Japanese, please," Aomine stared at you.

"I still have Jay's clothes I brought back from America, you can wear 'em,"

"Who the hell is Yay?"

You walked to the closet and grabbed Jay's clothes, buried in a corner. You threw them in Aomine's face.

Not surprisingly, he caught them. What is surprising though, is that the towel slipped off his waist.

"Kyaaa!!!!: You shrieked and covered your eyes. "Dress, quickly!" You yelled, your cheeks burning against your palm.

"There," Aomine removed your hands from your face.

He looked perfect in the clothes you gave him. Just like.... No, don't think about him, it's over.

You sigh. "Yeah, it's lonely," you were used to the attention and company everyone gave you back in America, but now it's being invisible all day, just like a normal person.

Aomine seems to notice that. "What's wrong? Don't get all emotional and teary in front of me,"

"You seem to be on excellent behaviour today," you grinned.

"Well, I guess so, you seem to have that effect on me," he smiled, genuinely smiled.

"Wow, that's rare, you hardly smile," you look down at your feet, suddenly embarrassed. "It's nice," you whisper.

"Hey," he used his fingers to tilt your chin so that he could see your face. You stared into his blue eyes, you could feel as if his eyes were boring into your soul. Then slowly, he inched down until your lips were just a breath away from his. 'Just this one kiss wouldn't hurt,' you think.

Aomine sighed and moved away. "No, not now, I'm.....I'm sorry," he stuttered. The cocky ass Aomine stuttered. That made you more turned on than ever.

"No, wait," you tugged at his shirt. 'I can't be falling for him, right? I'm just too lonely,' You thought. 'Yep, just too lonely,' You convince yourself.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked softly. 'Woah, where'd that voice come from?' Your heart kicked into full gear. Your brain was buzzing so much you couldn't think straight.

"Fuck the question," he growled and grabbed your jaw, then he jammed his lips onto yours.

He bit your lower lip and you opened your mouth, letting him in. You moaned. 'Dude's and amazing kisser,' You broke away and panted heavily. Your eyes met his for a millisecond.

"Oh my god," you cover your face and dived for your bed.

"What?"

"I can't believe I just kissed you," Your voice muffled by the pillows.

"Whatever, it wasn't like it was your first kiss or anything," you could tell he was embarrassed. Then your bed dipped to one side. "Scoot over,"

Your head shot up. "What?! You're staying here? And you want to sleep on the bed?"

"[f/n]," he started. "You have a queen-sized bed and you don't wanna share?"

"No," you flopped onto your back. Aomine just hauled you up and set you to the side and climbed onto the bed with lightning speed. "I don't take 'no' for an answer,"

"Fine, I'll go sleep on the sofa," then his hand shot out and grabbed yours. He pulled you into him and hugged you. "You're not leaving, I need a human pillow to sleep," he murmured into the crook of your neck.

"Can you at least keep your distance?" You blushed.

"No,"

"Please?" You whined. No response. You glared at him. Then you eventually drifted off to sleep in his arms.

~Time skip to midnight~

You jolted awake. You sigh. You wake up at midnight almost every day since you came to Japan. You have no idea why. It always has been bad as you need a long time to drift back to sleep.

But this time you were quite happy you woke up. The face before you was priceless. Moonlight shone through the window at your bed. It lit up his face. His face was even more beautiful when rid of the scowl he wore every day, his lips a girl would die for, the way his chest rise and fall. You traced the outline of his face, fingers gliding along the smooth skin.

Your eyes landed on his lush lips, you remembered your kiss from that night, they way those lips felt on yours. 'Sneaking a kiss won't hurt, right?' Your heart thudded faster. You leaned into him and planted a kiss on his lips.

Aomine let out a sigh and draped his arm on your waist. You snuggled further into him. You leaned your head into his chest and fell asleep as quickly as you woke up.

-Sunday morning-

You woke up to an empty bed. You felt around the bed sleepily. "Aomine?" You mumble. Nothing. "Ugh," you roll over. Your eyelids fluttered and you fell asleep again.

----------------------------------------

Hey, guys...... sorry, didn't have time to upload, aaand this a a veryy short chapter, sorry :/

 sorry, didn't have time to upload, aaand this a a veryy short chapter, sorry :/