The agreement which led to......

You paced impatiently at the school gate, waiting for Aomine. "What in the world is taking him so long? It's already 5 minutes!"

"Oi, why are you here so early?" his lazy voice sounded from behind you. Your blood boiled at his voice, you turn around angrily, pointing your finger at him.

"You're the one who told me to come here right after practice! What took you so long?"

"Hah? I took a shower,"

You stared at him, "Unbelievable!" you threw your hands in the air. "What do you want?" You asked him.

"Since I won, you have to go out with me," he blushed a little and averted his eyes. You couldn't really make sure if it's really a blush because of his tanned skin.

You find that interesting –and cute- so you decided to play along. "Hmmm, when?"

"This Saturday,"

"Is that all? Can I go now?"

He paused, sighed, " yes, you can go now [l/n], goodbye, see you tomorrow,"

"Okay then, goodbye, Aomine-kun," you started to walk back home, the stopped, you turn around abruptly, "did you just say 'see you tomorrow, and goodbye' to me?!"

He looked at you, eyes wide, "What? No! You got cotton balls in your ears?!"

~Time skip~

You opened the door to your room, walking to the bathroom, thinking about Aomine.

"Oh my god, am I blushing?" You stared at the mirror, You stared for a few more seconds. "Nah, probably just flushed from the match, I can't be blushing from thinking about him,"

You showered, ate, did your homework, and lied on your bed. You let your mind wander off as you stared into darkness. You slowly drifted off to sleep and dreamed flashes of navy blue.

TIMELINE –The day of the date-

You woke up with a jolt. Remembering today is the day you somehow look forward to. You dressed somehow casually but still look hot. You wore a white tank top and slim fit black jeans. You wore your [h/c] hair down. You check yourself out in the mirror, satisfied with your look.

You sigh dramatically, "Why can you look so hot in casual clothes?" You asked your reflection.

The doorbell sounded. You rushed down the stairs excitedly. You brushed few strands of your hair back into place, took a deep breath and opened the door.

You almost fainted. Standing in front of you is 6' 4" of handsomeness and cockiness. He wore white jeans, a black shirt complete with a black jacket. "Hmm, we dressed pretty much alike," he gestured to your clothes. "Hey, oi," he called when you didn't answer.

"Huh? I dressed earlier than you, so, wait, never mind, where are we going?" You stopped staring.

"You'll see when we get there," he smirked. "Get in the car,"

"Car?" You noticed a black BMW for the first time. You decide not to ask any questions and follow him.

~Time skip~ ( Cuz it's a peaceful ride xD)

"We're here," Aomine announced. You both get out of the car and Aomine gave instructions to the driver.

"A clothes s---!" You yelp when he grabbed your hand and dragged you inside.

"I want her to be dressed similar to me," he ordered.

"Yes, sir, budget?" The saleswoman oogled him.