A BIG THANK YOU !

I'd like to appreciate every one of you who'd taken your precious time to read through the lines of all my poems .Those who'd taken there time to comment and appreciate it with a vote ,it swelled my heart with joy .Every single comment ,every single action contributed to making this book what it is. I know from the bottom of my heart that this book wouldn't end here , it's going to keep moving higher and higher and it won't stop because you appreciate good work. I won't call myself a great writer or an outstanding poet yet because i am genuinely still grooming myself to be better because I want to be better .I want to be able to make poems that are enough to generate so much reactions from people because that's how I feel when I read good poems from good poets .The goosepimples ,the tears ,smiles and I'm fully aware that I've made it sound like a study or a chore because the real actuality of it for me is that ,when I write poems ,it's utterly out of free will .

   I do so depending on how I feel at the moment not just because I'm lying on my bed cracking my head on how to rhyme words . I am a lover of scenic beauty .The beautiful creations of this earth intrigue me and i don't know if it's my philosophic mindset or if it's just me , trying to understand so much unbound beauty that surrounds us.  Other times, I write based on how I feel . Queen had solely been on this part of inspiration because most of it dwelled on my mother's early death (This was named after her and is also dedicated to her, may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace ) how I felt about it while others where scribbles I wrote on gardens while having stupid crushes and the first, Rose's death ,my beautiful short piece ,I wrote that on my dying bed. Lol. ,It's funny now when I think about the fact that I thought about writing this when I had on hospital gowns and a failing heart .It's a sad story to start enumerating now .

     But then ,About the flimsy crushes. I think I might be exaggerating because they weren't that flimsy. I  kinda creeped my way to follow them and write about them and probably into their hearts too ,lmaooo .OMG ... thinking about it is kinda funny because it feels like ages ago .I don't dwell on my crushes by the way so you know how the story ends.

Anyways ,the point is I took my time to lay out the way I felt with words and to those of you who could relate ,those of you who felt something ,thank you so much for airing out your thoughts and the way you felt about this book .Thank you so much .Honestly , recognition is everything and for you to pick this out even when it didn't have much reads or votes ,you tested the waters and that's what matters. For you guys who already added it to your reading lists and those who followed me because of my work ,thank you so much for the recognition .

These are what build me as a writer , helping me stand strong , overcoming all these hindrances to make you proud .I want to do better and I will do better with this love you've shown to me on this book. Do well to still spread it because I'd like to know what other people think about it too .I am already chest built for the critics coming ahead so I'm mentally prepared for that one .

Thank you so much for choosing Queen .I'll do well to add more tags to the book too .I'm writing a book ,like a thriller and mystery book and it's going to be out soon .I can't say when because it's when I'm inspired to do something that I actually do it .If I don't have an idea what to pen down ,I'll just wait. That's part of the reason why I was so slow in finishing 50 chapters of Queen since 2019 .I'll have you know that I have also been working on that other book since 2019 and that's because I want to bring out the best .I just don't want to publish jumbled words together ,I have to edit ,re-read and all of those other things so I can produce the best for you guys . I honestly don't know if the readers here are also the kind of readers that befit “Pumpkin ” ,which is the book I'm working on .Oops ,spilled the tea .

     However I have another poetry book , coming up .It's called “ love songs ” and with the name ,lemme guess you already know what it's about .If you don't ,well you'd still be able to know more about it , when that poetry book is out . I'd be using a different format for that one so it's going to be an engrossing ride . I would want to begin it already but I have to find a cover and it's quite hard to find something captivating that still relates to the kind of book you wanna write .But anyways , we'll find a way —there's always a way .

Thank you once again for choosing “Queen” !!!..

Bye for now ...