tipsy tales

Remember the first day we'd met ?
that was when i had felt alive ,
your eyes had shone in all of its glory and the beaming smile from side to side inflating your cheeks could not be compared either .

To me,you where the happiest giant I'd ever seen cause i felt very little and out of place .You where my master ,my guidance ,

i had no one else to look on to,
no one else around me ,
no one else surrounding me that i had to look up to.
no one else to follow .

you, you, you .

My god I worshipped,
joy was every daylight and laughter inevitable to my existence .

i never saw nighttime without looking into your eyes and the daytime could begin with a tear but never lasted so long because my god was always there .

Remember on the 24th of may ,do  you still remember vividly when i told you my name repeatedly in your eyes just so you could do the same ?.In our warm house ,the early morning ,you only laughed and the next thing i saw was a cake .Again,happiness found it's way back and for goodness sake ,i told you everything ,i spoke about my ever beating heart and how i loved you.How we should never ever depart and how so happy you swelled my chest .

My liver was burning and my eyes watered when you spoke so softly to me “Happy birthday darling ” making me a tad bit flustered ,my eyes where glowing and my feet's where jittery .

i had just turned sixteen. A doleful eyed teenager ,nothing to compare with my skin but only the sun ,in all of its glory could match with me.

On the 5th of September i had foolishly forgotten and you gave me no reminder how your soul began to rotten .Your eyes where darken and i thought it was your ageing but day by day you slipped out an infuriating rage .A year to your existence was like a cut to your throat ,you left your madness wide open ,like the sea or the ocean and i was left only to float .

A foolish doleful eyed teenager i remained till the twenty sixth of December .You where tipsy with your own wine and told me stories of my father's crime .You broke the glass on the house helps head cursing her to be next in line to my father's polygamous history' ,which added enough to your misery .

The night had enveloped us and you where sound asleep ,surrounded with your own emesis as you lied very still.

Your eyes said goodbye and your lips said be good but no matter how i tried to smile or be happy as much as i could ,i couldn't help but envy you in the peace of your rest .

A foolish doleful eyed teenager will see you again and you wouldn't be the only one this time ,

Drunk on poison.

A/n: it's 12:00 and insomniaaaaaa....🙄🤦