S e v e n - Connection

Lazari's p. o. v.

I come running out of Uncle Splendy's room and once I leave the Slendy's hall I see a lot of everyone else are gathered in the living room.

"The actual Grim Reaper is going to be living among us," Judge Angels said, shaking with excitement, "isn't that so cool!?"

"He's not really the Grim Reaper, that's probably just an alias. Didn't you hear? He's Zalgo's son, he's just another damn demon—our enemy," Jeff grumbled, flicking his knife with disinterest. "He's not our enemy if he's agreeing to stay here. We should give him a chance," Hoodie responded. "He reminds me of Ciel-sama," Kagekao murmured with a sheepish smile.

All the killers started talking about this "Grim Reaper" person, and then I remember that strange man I saw out in the woods that had fainted! "He actually came?" I question, skipping up to Slendy and shaking his arm. "Yes Lazari. (Name) and his butler will be staying with us for a while."

I don't know why, but I felt excited about that. There was something about (Name) that seemed...familiar and comfy. I wanted to get to know him and I wanted him to like me but he seems really harsh at the same time and I don't think I should go bother him. Plus, his butler kind of scares me...there's something familiar yet off about him.

"Please Slendy, tell (Name), I said hi. That's all," I murmur quietly. I then run off to go find Sally before Mr. SlendyMan could respond.

SlenderMan's p. o. v.

I know Lazari has a gist of who (Name) is and how they were connected. She wasn't around when I revealed to the killers that he was Zalgo's son, but she will have to find out sooner or later. In the mean time, I'd rather not dump that all on her and let her warm up to him in her own way. (Name) does not seem to be in a friend-making mood just yet so it may take some time before I see him getting along with anyone in the mansion.

"Hey Slender," I see ClockWork coming up to me with a pleasing look on her face. "Can I be the one to take (Name) on kills when you allow him to start hunting?"

Before I could respond, X-Virus comes and shoves Clock aside, "No, that's going to be my job. My eyes laid upon the Reaper first."
"I think not! He should kill with me!" Laughing Jack snarled. Just like that, everyone started arguing and fighting about who would get to teach 'Death' our ways of hunting.

And just like that, I began to question my decisioning on allowing a bunch of teenagers and otherworldly idiots to live with me.