F i f t e e n - Some 'Help'

SlenderMan's p. o. v.

I hear the front doors of the mansion slam open and I quickly teleport to the front to see who had returned. In glides (Name) looking rather peeved and following him was Liu, Jeff, Jack, and ClockWork. "How did your hunting trip go? Were you able to get a kill? Do you have a feel for what us killers do?" I asked, stopping (Name) in his tracks.

"Move you incredibly hideous blob of ink. Stop getting in my way," (Name) scowled at me, rudely shoving past me and heading me for the stairs. "Syngrath!!"

I watch as he disappears up the stairs, then sigh as I hear a loud door slam. I turn to the other killers, "What did you people do to upset him this time?" I asked. "Nothing Slender. After he took the kill, he seemed angry for no reason when he reunited with us. Maybe it's because he fell out of the house and was embarrassed?" Jack answered me. "His method of killing was so strange. Maybe it takes a toll on him," ClockWork inferred. "Well whatever happened, it seems you all triggered his tremendously bad attitude again. I'm not in the mood to deal with it," I groaned. "I think, for the best, I shall call in a little help to aid Grim Reaper in fixing his high-and-mighty behavior."

"A little help? What help," Liu asked.

"A familiar brown haired friend of ours," I responded, folding my hands behind my back.

꧁꧂

Your p. o. v.

I laid facedown in my bed while Syngrath stood beside, watching me in silence.

"Syngrath, am I ugly? Answer honestly and don't lie to me. If you lie to me I'll send your soul hurling back to Zalgo," I suddenly asked, turning over to face him. Syngrath shook his head, "I don't think you're ugly at all my Lord, by all honesty. Why do you think you are?"

"I don't think I am you fool, everyone else does!"

No, truth is I do believe I'm just as hideous as everyone probably thinks I am...or maybe it's just the way I act like Zalgo that makes me ugly? No, it has to be my face...

Before I could say anything else, a voice contacts me through my head. "(Name), a special guest has arrived here to see you. Please come downstairs."

It sounded like SlenderMan. I mutter, "That creature just called me by my name. I'll set him straight." I hop off of my bed and motion for Syngrath to follow me. I heard Syngrath sigh loudly behind me but I chose to ignore it.

Once we get downstairs, I go where I see SlenderMan standing by the front doors of the mansion. Next to him is some woman I've never seen before.

She had long brown hair and her face was covered by a strange partly broken mask with cracks on it. She wore a cropped red shirt and blue jeans and the strangest weapon I'd ever seen was attached to her belt. I scoffed and strode up to SlenderMan, catching his face. "I told you I don't like being called (Name)," Is the first thing I say, purposefully ignoring the presence of the lady standing there with him.

"Apologies, Grim," SlenderMan responded, sounding annoyed. "Anyways, I have invited over a friend of mine to come and help you with your 'issue'"

"Issue?? What issue??"

"....She will help you to assimilate here in the mansion. This is Nemesis."

I turn to the woman and she's looking at me with an unreadable expression thanks to the mask. However, I could still feel her strange gaze burning into me. "Nice to meet you, Grim Reaper," She greeted, slightly dipping her head, "I'm sure we're going to get along....Just....swimmingly..."

I glare at her for a long while before scoffing, "I guess I could use a maid, even though I never asked; after all, you do look like servant status. Since you're here to help, go make yourself useful and clean up my room for me while I wait."

Strangely, SlenderMan's aura grew spiked with nervousness and the Nemesis woman's aura somehow fell into a dangerously dark vibe. I glare at her a bit worriedly because it was even starting to make the air feel a bit tense and hard to breathe in. "Did I stutter or something? Is making up your Master's bedroom not one of your strong suits?" I ask, trying to sound nicer.

There was a long pause before this Nemesis suddenly stepped up to me. She stood before me, staring at me directly into the eyes through her mask, and as I stared back I started to feel rather uncomfortable. She then chuckled and spoke to Slender, "Don't worry Slender, I'll help with your little 'problem'. He'll be in good shape in no time."

"Excuse me?" I barked at her, "just who the hell do you think you are? I tried to be nice, but instead you resort to mocking me!"

[Chapter Re-Write T.B.C]