T e n - Deceitful Son

Zalgo's p. o. v

"I've given (Name) plenty of time to recover from his so called 'sickness'. Tell my son he must come out at once so the transformation ceremony can begin!"

My most pathetic of servants; well, (Name)'s servant, Vyloth—trembled before me and bowed his head, "Yes, my Lord Zalgo!" He disappeared from from my throne room faster than he came.

This is ridiculous!

For more than 700 years I raised and cared for that no good ungrateful brat of a son, and on the one day of his ascension, his opportunity to transform into a higher being, to be like me, he repays me by 'faking' sickness and hides away in his room!

I knew I had my doubts when I picked him up from the human realm. He wasn't too objective against me taking him back then—though he was but a child.

Since then however, he's grown absolutely spoiled and miserable!

He should be more than grateful that he gets this huge opportunity, on his big 800th year. It is a once in a lifetime event, yet he chooses to act like a complete coward. Waste of space!

I hear the wide doors of my space open and I look, seeing Vyloth entering the room again but with a panicked look on his face. Behind him, (Name)'s most loyal and trustworthy servants, Avzaroth and Aragoth appear, their faces straight with concern.

"Where is (Name)!" I shout at them, slamming fists against the arms of my throne.

"My Dark Lord...it appears that Master (Name) is no where to be found! Both he and Sir Syngrath have vanished..." Vyloth bowed his head before me.

I knew it.

I think in that very moment to let loose my anger and explode into my true, demonic form, but instead I manage to keep my wits about me.

And, it's only because my eyes meet with the twins, Avazaroth and Aragoth's. They return my gaze and give me a knowing grin.

I trust those two more than any of these other scoundrels that dwell in my court (besides my own closest servants). They will definitely be the ones to locate and bring back (Name)!

"Avzaroth. Aragoth. I'm entrusting you both with the task of finding my son and bringing him back to me," I order, taping my claw-like fingers against the armrests. "Search every corner of this realm and the next. I expect you two won't fail me?"

"You can count on us, as always, oh Dark Lord," Avzaroth responded with a deep bow.

"Lord (Name) will be brought back safely into your domain my lord, and that failed servant of his will be accordingly punished," Aragoth hissed.

"Very well," I say with a smirk. "Off with you two then, and don't come back till he's found!"

The two smirk widely at me before unfolding their black as night wings and taking off out of the room, knocking over Vyloth in their extravagant exit.

I grin as I watch the doors in which they left through. (Name) thinks he can get away from his important ceremony, but won't be able to evade his most loyal and powerful subjects for long. If they return successfully, I will name those two amongst the highest demons of my realm...

But I can't put all my faith on just those two's shoulders. I am willing to take to the extremes to find my rotten son. "Vyloth!" I yell again, eyeing the shivering servant with a dark gaze. "Go and retrieve Stripes. I'll be needing her..."