for you [part sixteen]

I swear to motherfucking god when I first looked into it, the ubuyashiki children were different ages, but now that I'm looking at it, I see that the children are quintuplets! fuck sakes, I'm not going to rewrite "bring it [part twelve]" just because of the new information, but know that the elder two girls are supposed to be babies like kiriya and the younger quintuplet girls are supposed to be born as well. I did not know their ages until recently, dammit.

fucking sadish? love songs started playing when I was writing the other half of this part and I fucking died inside.

that is all.

word count: 22,975

= third person pov =

"What the hell are you doing at my estate?" Yasato, who was in the middle of deadlifting, asked in confusion when she saw Uzui welcome himself into her estate. She glanced backwards and saw that Koumei and Eishi were trying to usher him out while Jundo had an angered look on her face for the fact that he ignored them "Why the hell did you welcome yourself in when you're clearly not welcome?" she rolled her eyes when he took a seat on her back porch, he lets out a laugh at her irritated expression.

"What? I believe we got off on the wrong foot." he immediately looks away when Yasato shot him a dark look, the same for her servants and the Hitsu brothers that were present as well "Ahem, wrong choice of words... well, Oyakata-sama and my girlfriends have been berating me to fix my relationship with you so we can actually see eye to eye." she raised an eyebrow at that, pursing her lips when she saw that awkward look on his face.

"... you were told to mend this relationship or die, weren't you?" she rolled her eyes once again then continued to deadlift the weight in her hands as a shadow loomed over Uzui's body.

"Those weren't the exact words..." he grumbled, she just scoffed.

"Why'd you have to come bother me on my one day off?" she asks as she pushes the weight up so that it was by her shoulders, she then proceeded to lift it over her head and when she did, she let out a slight gasp when he was suddenly in front of her. She pulled a face at the fact that they were chest to chest, her breasts pressing against his chest as he looked down at her for the small height difference between the two of them.

"I'm bothering you because I know it's your day off." she sneered at him, she noticed that his hand reached up to grab the middle of the bar of the weight so she took a step back and let it go, snickering to herself when he dropped to the ground, the weight making a loud thud when it collided with the ground.

"Whoops, my hand slipped." she glances over to where Koumei and waved her hand, she bowed her head and went off before returning to hand her a towel "Well, why the hell are you bothering me? You didn't exactly answer my question." she says as she dismisses Koumei, she slapped Uzui's hand away when he started tapping at her bare chest, only wearing the pants of her uniform while gauze kept her chest from being completely exposed.

"Because... I want to see which one of us is better?" this caused her to pause, she looked up at him then scoffed.

"You think you're even on par with me?" she questioned, she rolled her eyes with a shake of her head at the thought and though she wanted to continue ridiculing him, she remember she had to hold back and treat him fairly "Ahem, what I meant to say was, what's the point in doing something so meaningless? I know I'm stronger than you, and that's that." she pumped her fist, nailed it.

"Well, I want to see just what I'm lacking in against you." she raised a brow then pursed her lips, even she was pretty interested to see what-- she was cut off when he placed his hands on her shoulders, grinning as he leaned down so that they were cheek on cheek "I can tell that you're thinking the same thing but simply just against me and not what you're lacking in." she growled softly and threw him off her.