home again [part seventeen]

so I couldn't remember how old yasato was since I neglected this story for so long, sorry not sorry, but I believe she is still eighteen turning nineteen but she's technically been missing for about six years I believe. If y'all know can you tell me, please and thank you.

I couldn't be fucked with a couple fight scenes and gave up. they're pretty short but whatever.

I butchered the last part of this. I hate it. but whatever, have this.

that is all. 

word count: 20,629

= third person pov =

"This is my girlfriend Kana-chan, and this is her boyfriend Sanemi-chan."

"Don't call me that."

"Nemi-chan."

"Kill yourself."

"Do you hear the way he talks to me?! Control him!"

"Shut up!"

Kanae, who had a pleasant and calm look on her face, giggled softly as the two behind her started wrestling with each other. Yasato was visiting the Thunder Estate with Kanae and Sanemi tagging along, she had been needing to visit after a couple months of missions surveying the two of them to see if their teamwork and overall skills had been improving, to which they did. They were a significant pair and when Ubuyashiki allowed Yasato to finally fight along side them, they became a devastating trio that could easily wipe the entire battlefield. Two owners of rare blood that left demons intoxicated, both also extremely reckless and strong, they were a powerhouse when they fought together instead of each other. With Kanae to act as the voice of reason for the two of them and their personal doctor they covered nearly all aspects of a team, the three of them being strong alone while also covering each other's faults while fighting in perfect sync despite their three different breathing styles.

Like Yasato and Sanemi said, neither of them shared any attraction towards each other and simply gave all their love to Kanae, but that didn't mean the two of them didn't get along. There were many moments where Kanae would catch them having civil conversations and hanging out with each other that didn't involve sparring and rough housing, just simple talks about anything that came to mind. Yasato kept the gift Sanemi gave her, finding the hairpin absolutely beautiful and wearing it in her hair whenever and wherever, sometimes she would catch him staring at the back of her head at the hairpin and she would just simply wink at him, she snickered at his reaction. He in turn liked to play with the tassel she made for him, using it as a fidget of sorts to play with absentmindedly, he'd stop whenever Yasato caught him doing it. Kanae was happy that the two of them were getting along, feeling guilty that she thought it wouldn't work out between the three of them, so she was ecstatic that she was with the two people that made her feel complete.

Now, back to the problem at hand. After Yasato announced, officially, that she, Sanemi and herself were a trouple to Kuwajima, Awachiru and Ganka, she immediately noticed that Awachiru's reaction was different to the other two. Kuwajima was beyond happy that Yasato was in a happy relationship with Kanae and Sanemi, Ganka was surprised that she agreed to be in a shared relationship with Sanemi, but he was happy nonetheless, the problem lied with Awachiru. She noticed immediately how the girl tensed up at Yasato's announcement, her hand clenching into a tight fist from beneath the table that separated them while the smile on her face strained.

"What?" she said through gritted teeth, her nails slowly digging into the skin of her hands.

"Oh, Yasato-san agreed to allow Sanemi-san into our relationship upon realizing how much we loved each other." she chuckled softly as she turned back to see Yasato tackle Sanemi to the ground, wrapping her arms around his torso while digging the soles of her feet into the ground to keep him down before evidently collapsing onto his body and the two of them were left to roll around on the ground, laughing wholeheartedly in each others arms "She says she won't come to like him, but I think he's perfect for her. He's able to bring out her childish personality." after saying that they watch as Sanemi lifts Yasato off the ground then body slam her.