tagged idiot [part eleven]

I was tagged by the lovely letsgetkookies, many apologies that this isn't a chapter, but here you go

F1. I stand at 5"5ft, about average height, though I'd like to be taller and because of that, I always make my oc's have tall heights.

F2. I am the oldest in my class, that being I'm seventeen years old and next year (2021) is my last year in highschool.

F3. I have three dogs and one cat. two black dogs, the male one is kage and the female one is yami, and one black and white dog called oreo. the cat's name is tuppins.

F4. I couldn't draw to save my life, but I do do architectural work and am pretty good at it.

F5. to others, I look older than I look.

F6. I have a friend that looks like me and sometimes we like to fuck around with others and pretend to be each other. teachers and people tend to think we're sisters or twins, or just flat-out related, but we're just childhood friends.

F7. my parents didn't marry and so I have both of their surnames, that's why I get confused with surnames at times.

F8. I am a teachers pet in one of my classes and I don't even mean to be.

F9. my dad came up from where he's been for the past few years and I still can't get over the fact that he isn't gone after a week.

F10. the first manhua I read was called "cheating men must die" and I absolutely fell in love with it, I kinda based one of my oc's off of her in her movie queen arc.

F11. I'm an ambivert, with people I don't know or aren't close with I'm rather awkward. with people I do know, fuck, I'm aggressive as fuck.

F12. I'm rather intimidating, though I try not to be, and a rumor spread that I beat up kids. that is false, but I would not hesitate to throw hands with a bitch.

F13. I used to wake up at two to four in the afternoon, now I wake up at five to six in the morning. I'm losing sleep.

F14. I've never worn makeup ever and I only wore it once this year since I had a senior ball, I wore a suit and next year I'm wearing a dress.

F15. I always like reading the comments people leave on my stories, some of them are funny, and some make my heart swell, and some I just don't fucking understand.

Tagged People (you don't have to do it):

1: KatsuKavi
2: Tags16__
3: TeruTategami
4: Freakskullz98
5: raspberryranpo

yeah, that's it. I ain't tagging a lot of people, but if you readers wanna do it, go for it.

that is all.