everyday life [part ten]

okay I just added the fact that her pupils are thin slitted like a cat (or are like hawks from bnha, because I am in love with his eyes) and her iris' is that on the image in her profile, just go look at it if you want.

so I got confused at what month the story is taking place in, and I know it's at least past april, because I was talking about the seasons, so I know that spring is ending soon and it's going to be summer.

man, I fucked the ages again and just went to fix them. so yasato is sixteen turning seventeen right now, I believe kanae is three years younger than yasato, since she was seventeen when she died and shinobu was fourteen at the time, and she's three years older than shinobu. man now I'm fucking even more confused but you know what, fuck it, I did my best. 

that is all.

word count: 15,818

= third person pov =

*HUFF*

*HUFF*

"S-Shit...!" a man huffed, jumping from rooftop to rooftop in order to lose the person chasing after him. He landed on another roof with a loud slam, the tiles beneath his feet shattering due to the impact. He fell to his knees and did his best to catch his breath, looking around anxiously "Where... where the hell is she?" he shivered when he saw a shadow form from the light of the moon and before he could turn around, he felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end when he felt hot air against his neck.

"Oya? Have we finished our little game of cat and mouse?" he let out a shriek, throwing his arm back but paused when he didn't see her.

"H-Huh? Where'd she go?!" he heard a swoosh so he looked up, his eyes widened when he saw her figure in front of the moon when she jumped up into the air, he stumbled back but was frozen on the spot when she came falling down with her katana's in hand.

"Fifth Style, First Form: [American Foxtrot ~ Flowing Slash]." his mouth gaped when his head was sliced off and yet everything felt as if he were underwater, his head fell to the ground when she landed on the ground rather gracefully. His eyes moved over to her form as his head and body were in the process of decaying into ash and his entire being shivered when her piercing silver eyes glared at him through her malicious smile, she knelt down and poked what was left of his face "Hey, hey~ nothing personal, dude, really." he watched as she stood back up, lifting her leg up and her foot hovering over his head, a dark shadow casted over her eyes as she smiled down at him "Let's just hope that in your next life, you're born into a peaceful world as a human, neh?" she then proceeded to press the heel of her sandal on his head before crushing what was left of his head, she let out a sigh as she rolled her shoulders, bouncing her blades on her shoulder as she looked off into a direction "To think this would become my everyday life, huh?" she yawned before leaping up into the air and allowing her body to fall to the ground.

It's been a couple weeks since Yasato passed the Final Selection Exam and taken her first mission assigned to her by Ubuyashiki, to which she effortlessly accomplished in a mattered of minutes. The demon who was responsible for the disappearing people was rather weak, or, in her opinion, weak against her. She continued to take missions and finished them without getting so much as a scratch on herself or breaking a sweat, the demons she was up against were absolutely nothing compared to her. She was a monster amongst the Demon Slayers and even the demons themselves, they just simply couldn't keep up with her. Her iconic "Silver Flash" nickname was arising from the ashes, whenever she had to do missions with other Demon Slayers, she'd carry them and deal with the demons herself, and whoever witnessed her fighting, all they could see was the flash of her silver eyes as she decapitated the demons with one swing.

She did constant missions without a break, she felt there was no need to have a break because she never felt tired. She was restless if she didn't move her body, all she needed was at least a couple hours of sleep and she could function properly. It'd be Ubuyashiki having to ORDER her to take a break, but even sometimes, she'd go against his wishes and just continue to slay demons until she was satisfied herself. But of course, when she did take a break from murdering demons nonstop, she'd be writing letters to those she missed. The Ubuyashiki Family, Kuwajima, Awachiru, Ganka and the Rengoku Famiy and Obanai. She'd get hilarious replies at times, some had messy handwriting, some had beautiful handwriting, and some she just couldn't bloody hell read.